Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4x4 Show 16th Feb?

I will be going as only up the road from me

I'll keep mu eye out for you and "Wugg" then, we'll all be heading up in the LC as well.

R

Might have to see if I'm allowed to spend anymore money :lol:

Your just too organised Chris, best get mine now and save a couple of quid :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's the queuing it saves. I'm not to a couple of quid. With a ticket you walk straight in past all the land rover owners

Landcruiser owners know they'll make it so pre pay :laughing-rolling:

I don't think I'll go, it's a 300 mile round trip for me and at 18mpg :icon-eek:

Will be ordering a couple of tickets this eve so we'll be going along :icon-biggrin: it'd be rude to leave the 80 at home.
Few years back had my blue trooper on display there, was a long cold day as vehicles were all outside!!!

Best get my finger out then, don't want to be queuing with the green ovals now hey!!:wtf:

Me and little bro will be there. In Dirty Gal this year as opposed to the mx-5 we turned up in last year

Isn't it on the 16th (thread title says 14th)?

Went along, usual landy stuff everywhere but still picked up a few things. Had a laugh at a range rover trying to get off the wet grass :lol:
Had a quick chat with Chris and the missus didn't even complain about being there and me spending money!!

I was intending to go but I twisted my ankle yesterday and it's a bit painful to walk around.

Saw loads of people I knew. Some from the Forum, some from TPORE, a couple from SPORC and a couple I didn't see at all - and might not have gone after all.

Spent a load. Bought some external LED lights. One to go under the awning and one rear work light that are remote control on off and dimmer! Tres cool. Bought a spool of winch rope. Some cup holders, alloy hawse for the quad bike and a lovely great big transmission guard for the new 80. One more purchase to make on line in a bit.

Mmmmnn toys. Gary, good to see you and cheers, nudge nudge.

Your welcome Chris, hope it will be some use to you.

Was a couple of things I wanted but nowhere to be seen, it's what the interweb is for though. Chat with a few people not seen for a while too.
Good run out in the 80 and does feel to pull a bit better with the new exhaust. Just over 200 miles today.

Back