Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

70 Series owner

Shaun

Country Flag
uk
Hi all only joined about 2 months ago and was hoping to share and gain some landcruiser experience and knoledge through this site. I have owned several landruisers and currently own four all in various states. The one I currently have on the road is a 3.0 70 series prado which has had a few mods and I am hoping to add a few of my own. Will try and get pics on soon regards Shaun.

Hi Shaun, welcome along, looking forward to pics of your trucks :cool:

Yep, same as the others,welcome indeed.
Pictures? we like pictures!!

Andy :thumbup:

welcome. :thumbup:

is your 3litre prado a 3 door 70, or 5 door 78?

ive only seen a few prado 3 doors in this country, but see quite a few 5 doors. :)

Its a 3 door which I have been told is rare. Taken me all morning to figure out how to create an avatar which is finally sorted :D . Now to figure out the best way to up load some pics. Nice truck by the way looks like some time and effort has gone into it ! :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
yes they do seem rare over here. theres one in Machynlleth that is on some ones drive every time im out laning up there. same colour as yours aswell.
ive only seen 2 others and they were both on ebay.

thanks Shaun, im pleased with how its looking. few more mods and it should be how i want it. :thumbup:

photobucket is easy for uploading pics to. ;)

I should really get out and do more laning only done a few in the lakes and North Wales, think Im well over due a trip out.

Lakescruiser.jpg

thats a really tidy looking truck. :clap:

you planning on doing any other mods? :)

Was thinking of re-bushing from front to back to start off with as there begining to look a bit tired, had mixed veiws on weather to go for poly bushes or to go for rubber ones :think: would like some advise from experience on this. Also been looking at sorting a front locking diff as its already got a factory electric one in the rear. Thought about a body lift but want to keep the original bumpers on it, so would have to modify the mounts to loose the gap between body and bumpers.

i believe thats my friends old truck .

im sure i have pics of it green laining in wales ...

Let me have a look

Thanks for the comms ! :) Ye its ross's old truck bought it off him last March. Before that I had an earlier shape think Trevor on here owns it now. Got loads of pics, is an awsome truck...

Back