Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series - 1995 4.2 TD a "doer-upper" but at £2.5k might be worth a look?

24v 80. Wrong grill front panel etc etc. hmmm think ill leave it where it is

It has the later (i.e. very late model) roof bars but is an auto and doesn't have any 24v badges........?

Could be a 12 v with a different front bumper I suppose. Amazon 1997 roof bars .....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't personally think its straight or has prob had some major changing around for some reason .....

Looking at the background to pics the yard is full of classic cars and theres a 4x4 being worked on in the shed . Says to me this guy collects farm finds for nothing then hobbles them together from whatevers cheap at the breakers and moves them on for a small profit . Neglected and used for spares doesn't mean its not straight .

The listing has ended now already!

Looking at the background to pics the yard is full of classic cars and theres a 4x4 being worked on in the shed . Says to me this guy collects farm finds for nothing then hobbles them together from whatevers cheap at the breakers and moves them on for a small profit . Neglected and used for spares doesn't mean its not straight .

Totally understand your views Shane but I always go into an unknown purchase with my barriers up. Things like I mentioned can just have been added but it makes it non standard so my head thinks the worse until proven different.

Back