Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series : 1998 4.2TD 24v

It's a "RARE" manual one, what bo//ocks. Spent £12k, want it back :lol:.

Andy

the snorkle doesnt fit very well. seems a bit steap to me

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got to wonder why someone would spend £12k on a vehicle only to sell it? You would think he would have been better to save the £12k and sell it for 5k. Smells moody to me!!

I only said I liked it......I didn't say anything about wanting to buy it! :icon-wink:

I love black 80s - they just look so right :icon-cool:

Got to wonder why someone would spend £12k on a vehicle only to sell it? You would think he would have been better to save the £12k and sell it for 5k. Smells moody to me!!

People are paying big money for nice examples of these though. If it was up at 5k Id snap his hand off.

We've seen this one before... Quite a while back but I recognise the ill-fitting schnork & the spot light pattern... Spoof ad...

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

For once your right Gav. I remember thinking it was the one I missed.

Yup definitely seen this one before, wonder if it is the same owner as before?

I have an 80 of similar vintage. Diesel '98 R reg, under 100k miles, pretty good condition for year I have to say and have had it valued at £4000. OK, it's completely standard with no lift or big wheels etc but that's still one hell of a price difference.

Ill give you £4k now TP!!! :cool:

Not for sale at the moment but may be in summer if the caravan goes. It sits unused on the drive all week (cycle to work) with light weekend use only and with no caravan, well, it'll be hard to justify keeping it even though I still love driving it. Very disappointed with the valuation though.

Leave it with you dude; offer was made in jest but if you do come to sale, valuation aside, drop me a note first ;)

What a bulls*it advert. He forgot to mention that it is the only one Toyota ever made and was owned by the Princess of Wales.

TP, only round the corner from you matey, forget the offer from that Scouse git. You know he only wants to export it. I'd build a shrine for it and put it in a glass box on display. :lol:

Ey up Gav. Nice to have you back on the boards. Where ya been? I knew that would flush you out.

How many cruisers do you want?

Back away. It could get ugly.

Back