Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series : 1998 4.2TD 24v

this was a forum members truck he sold it for alot less than that? i no black is the best colour but you could buy a good 80 an have a bare metal respray at that price

Not for sale at the moment but may be in summer if the caravan goes. It sits unused on the drive all week (cycle to work) with light weekend use only and with no caravan, well, it'll be hard to justify keeping it even though I still love driving it. Very disappointed with the valuation though.

Seconded Gav there, let me know when you have come to your senses to sell it!! :whistle:

Whether or not it comes up for sale is uncertain. What is for CERTAIN is that it's not going for £4K.

This is the most recent pic a couple of months back after having the wheels powder coated and new tyres all round:

Attachments

• LC1_zps06fbf5f0.jpg
    LC1_zps06fbf5f0.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 25
  • LC2.JPG
    LC2.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
You drop it off with me and I'll run you back up the A61. No worries. :thumbup:

Always been a great looking 80. I have seen you a couple of times, once on Barlborough roundabout and up near Norton too a couple of times.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I saw it on the A61 too going the other way and nearly ran into the car in front. Very smart in the metal.

Andy

Looking nice, certainly be interested to come and have a look should you decide to sell.

Unlike the others this will be my "only" 80 so I will take better care of her than them!! :dance:

Every dealer convinces the seller it's going to be there only truck and they have been searching for the right one for ages:icon-wink:

Thanks for the praises everyone. The LC wants for nothing in the maintenance/care dept. What it needs it gets. The valuation was from one of the online vehicle purchase companies, subject to an inspection by them so no one actually viewed it. Rest assured, if I decide to sell, it will be posted on here first.

Whether or not it comes up for sale is uncertain. What is for CERTAIN is that it's not going for £4K.

This is the most recent pic a couple of months back after having the wheels powder coated and new tyres all round:

Nearly as clean as mine:thumbup:

Its a bit like Frank Skinners rule for determining which football team you support. That is from the point of birth plot the nearest team. That is YOUR team, none of the supporting Manchester United from Suffolk and all that.

So the same applies here. I am in S3 so bet i am closest - and i would keep it (after spraying it white of course)

Back