Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series Boot Spoiler

Michael Montgomery

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Does anybody know where one can acquire a 80 series rear boot spoiler? This really would make my vehicle look more beefed up at the rear.

CIMG1879.jpg

Thanks

Wowza - what a zorst pipe!!! Rob would have that re-modelled for you with little effort :p

Sorry I can't help with the spoiler issue.

Looks like a sweet 80 :cool: Any more pics your willing to share?

Loving that wheel cover although it does look like me trying on a shirt from 10 years ago....busting out all over! :lol:

Wheel arch flare extensions :shock: That's a first.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ecoman said:
Loving that wheel cover although it does look like me trying on a shirt from 10 years ago....busting out all over! :lol:
It would look much much better if it was repositioned to be at the bottom :think:

Hi Guys thanks for interest and help.

Ecoman
Firstly being a Jap spec model the spares are always at the rear. This I prefer as it look more off road and saves the space underneath for my additional fuel tank.

The company direct4x4 have a couple of interesting options for spoilers. Will look into this. Thanks :clap:

All the best

Gav Peter said:
Wowza - what a zorst pipe!!! Rob would have that re-modelled for you with little effort :p
:lol:
For those of you that don't know what my rear exhust looks like:
Robsexhaust.jpg

And that's after I straightened it...

That exhaust looks like it's been around the block a few times. Heavily exhausted!! :lol:

geordie_boy1978 said:
That be broken !
Cosmetic damage, yes.
Inefficient, yes.
Broken, no.

Been like that for well over a year and been through an MOT without any issues. Will get a SS one someday with side exit just behind the rear wheel so it does not get damaged.

Back