stock
Add to cart
Toyota6274160030SEALER 28.78 0.81 UAE
in 5 days
▲▼
Toyota6274160030SEALER 51.25 0.81 Japan
in 7 days

is it just a diff price because of source country? :doh:

Should be picking up the doors tomorrow and taking them to be painted. [emoji4] Welding looking pretty good and they are all ready.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I made an enquiry to Amayama, and got the reply that the part is not available from UAE. [emoji20][emoji20]

So it looks like it's Simon Holton for the rubbers chaps. I'm sure it's on here somewhere but how does one get hold of him as it would be useful to update the buying thread with price and his contact details. [emoji4]

I suspect there wouldn't be a lot in the final price and interesting that they are dearer from Amayama.

I just asked them to confirm the price from Japan.

I made an enquiry to Amayama, and got the reply that the part is not available from UAE. [emoji20][emoji20]

So it looks like it's Simon Holton for the rubbers chaps. I'm sure it's on here somewhere but how does one get hold of him as it would be useful to update the buying thread with price and his contact details. [emoji4]

I suspect there wouldn't be a lot in the final price and interesting that they are dearer from Amayama.

typical! I just spent over 20 mins registering on Amayama trying to get the address in.... :eusa-snooty:

They are what I believe to be correct Chas. IIRC I checked with my Toyota parts man and he gave me the single number for both. I have again asked him for number and price and once he's finished hitting his non functioning computer with a bitch twig he's going to text me the number and price. [emoji4]

They are what I believe to be correct Chas. IIRC I checked with my Toyota parts man and he gave me the single number for both. I have again asked him for number and price and once he's finished hitting his non functioning computer with a bitch twig he's going to text me the number and price. [emoji4]

I'll wait before ordering to see what price your man comes up with, I don't think there's any rush.

Why don't you just order a few meters from Coh bains and be done only a few £ per meter.

There's a moulding in the tight corner and you'd have to make them up.

Well, went to pick them up today. [emoji4]

Rejected the lot because of distortion. [emoji20]

Will be picking them up next week after they've fettled them straight. [emoji4]

I think it was a lack of communication while the guv'nor was on holiday.

They'll be right.

Tried three times to confirm part number and price. My man's now gone home. [emoji35] Looks like messages weren't passed on and nobody else there can find my vehicle so it's probably best to confirm with Simon Holton. My guy did give the price I quoted on the buying thread, when I asked him before as he remembered the part number change to being a single item.

Last edited:
Thanks Rich, I've just sent an order to Simon.

Amayama accepted my order from UAE, £28.77 each + £22 delivery = £79.54 for two (+customs)

Back