Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series interest

Hi @AndycruiserguyLomas, that’s a very nice ‘VX Limited’ you have there.

Here is a photo if that helps. It might be a 12v now, will have to confirm tomorrow or Sunday when I go to see it.

Attachments

• 7D3FBACD-2B00-48ED-827F-2ED710C7952E.png
    7D3FBACD-2B00-48ED-827F-2ED710C7952E.png
    640.3 KB · Views: 83
So its a 24V auto, probably a 95. Could be a really good thing, especially if most things work. Let us know how you've got on.

Looks like a non EGR version....that can only be a good thing

Where can I get one of those inlet pipes ....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well there you have it folks. I bagged myself a Japanese imported TLC80 4.2TD 24v Snow Version, 200kms on the clock with a 2 inch lift. Overall 8.5/10 condition.

I’ve had it for a couple of weeks now, just had to get use to it. It also had to sink in that I now own a ‘80 Series’. Unreal.

I’m sure I will be back with a long list of questions

Thanks for everyone’s input

Regards,

Mark.

D8DA82B8-ABC3-4DE0-AD77-00547D1526EA.jpeg

200kkm is nothing for these cars, if maintained they should go 500kkm plus with no issues. The 80 I looked at when I was looking for a LC/Prado had 320kkm on it and still purred like a kitten.

Cracking looking Truck Mate... Jap Import is certainly the way to go, to find a rust free Land Cruiser these days.. Post some more Pic's up when you get the chance

I wanted to go and have a look at that in Derby. Good to see it was a genuine sale and a good truck.

well done, thats a keeper. Has the timing belt just been changed? if not its due, not a big job but important to do

Congratulations on your purchase. That certainly looks very nice indeed.

NO WAY! Thats my old cruiser, sold it in Derby somewhere some years ago! I always did think about it and tried buying it back but couldn't find the details of the buyer!!!

@kamaal hussain NO WAY ! Sorry I’ve been absent from this forum for quite some time now. I’ve always wondered who the initial owner was that imported the car from Japan, I assume that was you? Would be great to speak to you. I’ve been working hard to keep it in good nick.

Back