Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series rear brake calipers

Dan W

Garage
Hello, I have two brand new unused Milners rear brake calipers for an 80 series Landcruiser. They were ordered but never used and I think it's too late to return them.
They will come with genuine toyota brake line bolts and washers. I will also include two free bottles on unopened Fuchs brake fluid.

DSC_0090_zpsg8qmxjdf.jpg

DSC_0089_zps5uhronus.jpg

The calipers alone would cost £206, I would like £150 for all of it please. Collection from Forest Town, Mansfield is preferred but postage can be arranged if needed. Thanks very much.

Dan, I'd take those off your hands. Not desperate for them, but if people pay you on the other items, I could pick them all up and take them to Lincomb early April if it suited people. OK not the tailgate obviously. It would save postage and your time faffing about to package them.

Hello, thanks Chris. If it makes it any easier I can take the stuff to work with me (near Huthwaite at junc 28 of the M1)?

Hi Dan, sounds like a plan. Looks like I am picking up Gary's starter motor. No one else asked for a collection and hop to Lincomb. I am going to York soon so can take Gary's no problem. Just a bit busy at the moment but will sort a time with you and come to pick up and pay you.

Yep that's fine. Do you want me to pm you my number so you can get hold of me faster?

Please Dan. Are you there weekdays regular hours or add times. I'm out and a bout a lot all week and can time it to something convenient for us

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks again for collecting Chris, just let me know when heading this way. Ive paid using the wife's paypal lol, shes too tired to notice :whistle: thanks again Dan.

Tired? Why what's she been up to? Not laid in bed with her feet up I hope!!!!

Tired? Why what's she been up to? Not laid in bed with her feet up I hope!!!!

not letting her get away with that, car needs a wash, drawers need building and grass looks a bit long. I'm off back to bed though it's hard work this child birth thing lol.

Thanks Dan. All fitted and working a treat. Was going to rebuild mine but these came along as the lazy option.

Back