Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series rear Gullwing Doors

Sorry StarCruiser, if its not to late I’d like to change my order to “a pair, no flange, powder coated, fixed window £466.58”.

Last edited:
1, StarCruiser pair, with flange, powder coated
2, Chris, pair, coated, no flange,
3, Chas, pair with flange, Powder coated plus rubbers, Sliding window type.
4, kingtom, pair, non flange, powder coated, sliding window type plus rubbers
5, Charlie, pair, non flange, powder coated fixed window

Not a problem Charlie.

Last edited:
Hi Gofast

For export, your doors would not attract UK VAT but I need to package them well and fill in customs paperwork for either one or two pairs.

So

See pm

I've asked for a quote for surface shipping but not heard back yet. Air freight is usually by DHL 4-5 day lowest cost air.

You will need to pay any customs, PST, GST, or other charges made for import.

You will also need the rubbers from Amayama.com, part numbers on the thread IIRC from their UAE site should come in at £30-£40 each (so £60-£80 for each pair) or $240 -$320 Canadian in addition to the above. These may be cheaper to you direct but would put the weight up and cost import duty twice if I order them. I'll gladly help with ordering if you need me to but Amayama is very good and easy to use.

I would need payment by PayPal or BACS before I start production and they would be ready 4-5 weeks depending on my suppliers.

Hope this works for you.

Kind regards

Richard

Last edited:
Nice break down Richard, I will check with my buddy to see if he's in - hes away for the next few days. I'm also checking on the rubbers.

Cheers,

John

Ok John, you should be OK with Amayama, I think there is only one part number as the rubber is now universal. You submit a request to quote and they get back to you in a day or so with confirmed prices but the site gives a guide price which isn't too far out.

Richard,

After doing the math, for me to ship here is very comparable to purchasing in NA. Going to have to pass but thank you very much for helping me.

Best,

John

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok John, sorry to hear that but understood. I guess it then comes down to which design you prefer.

If you change your mind I'll still be here.

Kind regards

Richard

Last edited:
Richard, please put me down for a pair, with flange, powder coated fixed/non-slidy window type

any chance we can have the locks keyed alike? no bother if not, just thought it's be one less set of keys to lose :icon-biggrin:

6, Pumpy, pair with flange, Powder coated fixed window.

Last edited:
1, StarCruiser pair, with flange, powder coated £514.58
2, Chris, pair, coated, no flange, £466.58
3, Chas, pair with flange, Powder coated £514.58 plus rubbers, Sliding window type.
4, kingtom, pair, non flange, powder coated, sliding window type £466.58 plus rubbers
5, Charlie, pair, non flange, powder coated fixed window £466.58
6, Pumpy, pair with flange, Powder coated £514.58 fixed window.
Having seen them in the flesh, so to speak, I can hardly contain myself 'til they are ready. happy-060.gif
Many thanks for all your hard work Rich. king-033.gif

They are on their way Chas, and thanks. Update on the build thread.

I would have thought something should be happening in 4 weeks or so but I will check in the next day or two.

6, Pumpy, pair with flange, Powder coated fixed window.
7, Paulgeert pair with flange, powder coated fixed window.

Last edited:
Ok folks. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have parts together and will be picking up the painted doors and frames. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

So, if all of you that have ordered can PM me with your delivery address, email address and delivery option I will send out some invoices which will have BACS payment details on them. Invoices will come from my company, Cable Terminology Ltd and will include VAT. Can you also let me know who you want the invoice made out to. [emoji3][emoji3]

Sometime next week I will have all the doors made up and ready to be shipped out once I have had payment.

I hope this is all ok with everybody and I look forward to getting these out to you all. I will also prepare some window removal and door fitting instructions and post them on here for all, I will probably try and include these in with the doors (as it seems only right).

Don't get too excited now…

Not going to get them fitted for the show at the weekend. It would have been a good talking point.

Don't think I need an invoice. Not sure what I'd do with that Rich.

Hmm, I tried Chris, I really did try. But with being out the country until this evening for a week I could only get them ready for my return. Short of me driving up to Derby early Saturday morning to fit them it does look like this opportunity is going to be missed.

I do need to produce and send an invoice. It will have our bank details for payment and will be by email. It can be deleted once you've got what you need from it.

All prices I have quoted include VAT where applicable and are what you pay regardless of cost to me.

Whatever you need to do.

All I need is the acct, sort and final price and I'll send money.

Back