Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series snorkels

alienguy

A few 80 owners in the club have asked if I can supply snorkels for them. These will be on stock order Monday for delivery in 10-12 weeks. I will post up when they are available for purchase. If you have another model, check out the group buys thread asap. :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
they are exactly the same in my opinion, put it this way if they werent moulded from them I would go kiss the queen :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

They are virtually identical to a Safari. I will have additional traditional L*nd Ro**r style mushroom tops and Cyclonic prefilter tops available by the time the snorkels arrive.

alienguy said:
They are virtually identical to a Safari. I will have additional traditional L*nd Ro**r style mushroom tops and Cyclonic prefilter tops available by the time the snorkels arrive.

Stock in yet?

Can I pre-order one please???????????? :pray:

Now available to purchase for dispatch July 15th ish. £99.99 plus P+P. Only 5 available, will get more if demand is high. aliensnorkels.co.uk

Blimey, that was quick... Looking forward to seeing yours though Keith to see what they are like :cool:

Back