Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80's UK friends

fabris67

Country Flag
italy
Dear member, maybe i'll come to live in UK on this year... it will be nice to meet somebody with same passion for Toy 80 series ;)

This is my inseparable!

hdj 80 fabri (1).JPG

Fabri Desert.jpg

Last edited:
I think you'll struggle, especially if you bring that shabby bugger with you :laughing-rolling:

Andy

Hey Fabris, you'll need to take some sunshine with you too, or leave the sunglasses at home, you won't be needing them in England! :lol:

Why Andy?... I know it is difficult to register foreign car in uk

I think the humour got lost in translation; I think he was saying that the car is not the problem... the problem might be the guy sitting next to it!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Brit humour does not travel well, trust me.

Fabris, Andy was complimenting your truck on how smart and well prepared it is. He will correct me if I'm wrong, but I've made the same mistake trying British humour on Europeans, and most times it gets completely lost or misunderstood.

i have no idea about importing to the UK, but there's a lot of available Department of Transport literature on the web, if you google some .org sites.

good luck:thumbup:

Fabris.
Roughly translated what I said was meant to say:-
If you come over here with your super rust free Cruiser and your Latin good looks and charm you will be welcomed by us all.

Andy

Fabris.
Roughly translated what I said was meant to say:-
If you come over here with your super rust free Cruiser and your Latin good looks and charm you will be welcomed by us all.

Andy

Steady on, Andy :lol: :icon-rolleyes:

All ok guys :icon-biggrin: :icon-biggrin:... thank you Andy i'll be in London on 24 October just for look for work opportunities , i read on web that registering a european car in UK is not easy and is very expensive...it's true?
THanks to all

Hi Fabris I hope you get chance to link up with a few of us when you are over here, let us know we are a friendly bunch.

Andy

Back