Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 series Diff lock actuator

J66P

bought as a spare, I have wire brushed it to death and it has a slight bit of surface corrosion but casing is solid as a rock, does have a sheared bolt in it, I think it is for the cover but should come out easy enough, will ahve ago at the wekend

ermmm how much are these worth used ?

Picture276.jpg

I know MrDelmonti on the forum would be interested on first dibs if it works and the price is right, just chatted to him about it this morning.

I paid £300 for a slightly better condition one that is currently sitting under Lil Blue

C

I'd be interested at £200 if its working. Let me know what you think.

its go'er as far as I am concerned, it worked when i got it that's for sure because I checked it, has been sat in garage for a couple of years just waiting for the day and I see no reason why it wont work. I will see if I can get the bolts out of my cover and plug it just to make sure this is still the case that is unless anyone knows how to power it up off the truck ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have you had any luck testing it?

I paid £225 for a front one on the 80, so "the price is right" as they say... (The casing had rotted away completely on the old one of mine!)

Have you had any luck testing it?

sorry matey I havent I have had a bit of a family issue then it was my daughters christening on Sunday, I will try and do it tomorrow evening for ya

No rush, just thought I'd check.

confirmed i have coupled it up to my truck today and it works spot on

Just wanted to say thanks for dropping that round, was a pleasure to meet you and I might have to chat to you at some point about coming up and doing some of the peaks lanes?

no probs just give us a shout when your ready, theres plenty in Grantham and Nottinghamshire area aswell

Back