Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

94 80 Series Vx Limited Import 4.2 td auto 12v

joinerman

Garage
Well the time has come when i VERY reluctantly have to let Elsie go, pictures show she is in great condition, no rust anywhere, she's been the love of my life & no expense has been spared, that said I'm not really an air con fan so that will need a reg-ass, 149k, everything else works except the electric airiel, some a***hole snapped off the mast & i just pushed in another mast, the motor works fine. I've owned her for the last eight years & done just 49k in her, big end bearings were done when i got her & still good oil pressure, two brand new batteries two weeks ago, has a twelve stack cd changer in the back, Bluetooth kit fitted, the maxxis tyres have loads of life left in them.
Altough there is a difflock switch on the dash it does not have front & rear lockers.
I have kept a history of all I've done to her since my ownership & she also benifits from FOUR WORKING windows & no water leaks.
As i said at the beginning i really don't want to sell her but i have to tyr & keep my business turning over so got to get something really good on fuel.
Having said this i am NOT going to give her away.

£4750.

011_zps0a3291d8.jpg

012_zpsb884fda4.jpg

004_zpsd7c61212.jpg

002_zps2c560623.jpg
003_zps166ee095.jpg
LC.jpg

Last edited:
Real shame. Lovely looking 80. Just love that steering wheel.

Best of luck with the sale

C

Best of luck with the sale, I hope it goes to a forum member who appreciates it. FWIW I think your'e bang on the money asked for an above average example (BWWIKA). You never know, you might get it back in the future.

Andy

You could have bought the identical steering wheel i had listed here a month or so back Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think I got beaten to it. Can't recall now.

Chris

Back