Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

95-90 front axle

PETE BELL

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Will the front diff/axle from a 95 auto fit my 90 manual i got the chance of one as a spare complete with drive shafts :think: :think: any one know? cheers pete

Pete, I think dimensionally it'll fit, but it's a question of ratios. That needs a quick check.

Chris

Is the 95 the import auto? If so it will fit.

If you remember cris that niki had a man. The one she brought off me was for the auto.

karl

That's right! I'd forgotten that Karl.

Got back OK then last night. Was worried you looked a bit cold. I could hear you most of the way to Wirksworth by the way :auto-sportbike:

Made it back fine mate ye tar.

I know what your saying it is loud. Stopped off in matlock for chips then back home. Think it took me 10 minuets to get home from yours :lol:

Ten Mins?

Though you said it was quick. :shock:

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pete, a quick way of determining ratios is to look at the little white sticker on the underside of the diff extension.
It will say R16 or R17, R16 is 4.100 and R17 is 4.300
Some of the Japanese import autos have R16 diffs I know because I got one from a scrapper.
Check your own front diff tube, it will have the sticker as well.

What Bike ??

karl wester said:
Made it back fine mate ye tar.

I know what your saying it is loud. Stopped off in matlock for chips then back home. Think it took me 10 minuets to get home from yours :lol:

I have to ask . . . :roll:

What's the bike :?: :clap:

(BMW 'GS' owner, me :dance: ).

Bob.

Bounder said:
Pete, a quick way of determining ratios is to look at the little white sticker on the underside of the diff extension.
It will say R16 or R17, R16 is 4.100 and R17 is 4.300
Some of the Japanese import autos have R16 diffs I know because I got one from a scrapper.
Check your own front diff tube, it will have the sticker as well.
cheers for that i saw the sticker last time i was under kinda thought thats what it was but now i know :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back