Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A 2017 meeting

Can recommend Nicks tours Shane, did a week with him, nothing difficult, mostly gravel tracks

Andy

I just thought it might be handy to approach someone like that as a club , i have no great longing to visit Scotland myself .

I think you'll find that this is probably the Same chap that Chris has been in contact with

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well sorry i but i haven't followed the thread because it seems to me just a drive in the countryside without the tarmac . I read today the trip might be cancelled and curiosity had me searching for a place near the border hence the link i now know to be completely useless .

Lambs lair is an excellent venue, 3 campsites from basic to excellent in the village of Priddy just a few miles away, also good pub with very good food & beer in the village centre, walking distance from the campsite,s.
Cheddar Gorge and Wells are also worth a visit too
Have been here many times in the last few years and never been disappointed.

I had such a great time at lincomb this weekend, just wondered if anybody was doing anything for the next bank holiday that's coming up?

Maybe nick will keep you posted

I have some work to do first t9 ensure its possible

Pm me you number please

Hello Nick
We are at the Big Outdoors all that weekend, several friends joining us Tiverton just off Junc.27 M5 if that's not too far for you, excellent off roading & green laning all weekend.
Tom King also hoping to be there,We would be delighted if you would join us

Hello Nick
We are at the Big Outdoors all that weekend, several friends joining us Tiverton just off Junc.27 M5 if that's not too far for you, excellent off roading & green laning all weekend.
Tom King also hoping to be there,We would be delighted if you would join us
That's very kind of you Roger, it is a bit of a trek though and i'd miss a day and a half of it as i'd still be at work, Thanks though.

Back