Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A Squeak?

Andrew Brierley

Country Flag
england
So there we were, driving through Compton with the top down, when Kate says 'do we have a squeak?' Bear in mind we are in a fairly new SLK rather than a truck....

So we pull over to investigate and immediately a head pops up from under the bonnet behind the tax disc and looks in.....

Mouse.jpg

Talking of squeaks, I've got dozens in my 80, all free to a good home, will bring to Lincomb. :laughing-rolling:

i bought an old grocers van years ago just for the engine and it had been sitting in the guys yard for a year unused -so while towing it home we stopped at a set of traffic lights in town, it was really rotten and the floor had kind of split and was hanging down ,now the guy that owned it had used it as a store after it failed its mot and had put around half a ton of lentils and broth mix in it so in a short time the mice had found this mountain of goodies . so back at the traffic lights there was a stream of grain and mice running out of the old van . never seen as many mice as that ever before -after that the van was known as Noahs ark

Back