Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ABS light

IRLGW

Yesterday I fitted a genuine centre diff-lock switch to my 93 12v manual (and disconnected the connector on the transfer box) worked great for about half an hour and now my ABS light is on permanently Has anyone else experienced this problem immediately after fitting a CDL switch or know what the problem may be....

When I first looked under teh truck there was a two pin plug already disconnected. I could get difflock in high with the new button, but it still engaged automatically when I went into low. I went back under the truck and reached up again and found another plug so pulled it off and this time I put it in low and no difflock engaged. Drove it up to a mates house and on the way back abs light came on and stayed on. I'll disconnect the battery to reset it and if that fails then maybe disconnect the switch again. The connector on the gearbox is only to auomatically select difflock in low range- right? Its the dash switch that shuts off the ABS though?

Put all the plugs back on. There is three up there if i remember right. Pull each one off one by one. Its the top one at around one oclock.If your looking at it from the rear.I think anyway. Ill have a look tomorrow if i remember.

Back