Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Accident report

Wow :shock: Just come back from holiday and see this i hope all goes your way and the l/c survives.

Joe

I've had a chat with the Ins Co this morning and it all sounds very promising :cool: an engineer will be visiting Julian V next Monday to agree on repairs, I need a fingers crossed smiley here :lol:
Chas

I am back on the road :cool: , well soon anyway, I received a letter from the Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company this morning to say the repairs have been authorised :D :D :D :D now who says they are all ba****ds :twisted:
Chas

Cossack said:
I am back on the road :cool: , well soon anyway, I received a letter from the Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company this morning to say the repairs have been authorised :D :D :D :D now who says they are all ba****ds :twisted:
Chas

Nice one mate...
Glad the truck will get sorted...

Rob said:
so are you coming to Lincomb then?
Unfortunately not, the repairs won't be completed by then :cry:
Chas

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cossack said:
Rob said:
so are you coming to Lincomb then?
Unfortunately not, the repairs won't be completed by then :cry:
Chas
Repairs have been started;

Repair.jpg

so I will definitely be at Lincomb in October, that's Julian in the background beavering away at his workbench,

I was amazed at how little damage was sustained on the winchbumper after ploughing through a 10" thick concrete block wall;

Winchbumper.jpg

Chas

Wow - Julian must be going to work super-fast as he's meant to be starting mine on Monday :o . Say hi to it.

SimonD said:
Wow - Julian must be going to work super-fast as he's meant to be starting mine on Monday :o . Say hi to it.
He has two guys there assisting him now, Dave and Rick, so there is quite a quick turnround, better than when he had to do it all himself :cool:
Chas

Hi Chaps,
I'm a happy bunny once again, I have got my wheels back from julian :ugeek: still bearing a few scars from it's encounter with a concrete wall :confusion-seeingstars: but all working and ready for the trip to Croatia at the end of this month :auto-driving: (Note; must get the ferry booked). So now the sig pic is changed from that pile of wreckage to a more appropiate one.
Chas

Good to hear you've got it back Chas, it's not nice being without your truck for so long.

My insurance renewal is due 28th September, I've just had the renewal notice from Liverpool Victoria, now bear in mind last years premium was about £460, the renewal is,
. . . . now are you all sitting down,
£1870.93. :shock: :shock:
That's one thousand eight hundred and seventy pounds and ninety three pence.
When I contacted Adrian Flux a couple of months ago they quoted £462.98, guess who I will be phoning in the morning.
Chas

Bloody hell... that is taking the piss!!! Clear sign that they no longer wish to insure you....

Did you claim for the car and Garage through the Insurance? I presume you did and lost your no claims bonus..?

I just renewed mine with Liverpool & Victoria, over 50 max NCB 3 points, £255.00

scubadec said:
Did you claim for the car and Garage through the Insurance? I presume you did and lost your no claims bonus..?
Yes both claims were made through the insurance, the cars repair cost was £2500, I've no idea what the wall cost. I paid extra to have a protected bonus (nine years), but that doesn't seem to have made any difference to them.
Chas

That's a bit high! If that's the premium with NCB that's a really crazy price! Let us know what Adrian Flux say but they were reasonable when I was adding Ray to my policy earlier this year with his burnt out D3 on record!

Jon Wildsmith said:
That's a bit high! If that's the premium with NCB that's a really crazy price! Let us know what Adrian Flux say but they were reasonable when I was adding Ray to my policy earlier this year with his burnt out D3 on record!
I phoned Adrian Flux this morning and got a quote of £499.68 for non-protected bonus and £614.77 protected, so that's what I'll accept I think :thumbup:
Chas

Back