Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Afrispoor camping trailer

spackrackman

Hi, unfortunately I am having to sell my camping trailer. I thought I would give the heads up on here first before it goes either on eBay or the Land rover forums.

I have had it three years,

Its in very good condition, the tent is perfect and made of such a heavy material that without opening the windows you can't tell what time of day it is. It has all the extras tent sections so the trailer is totally surrounded. Has a water tank, it has a large fridge, leisure batteries that provide 240v and 12v around the unit. Comes with plenty of storage etc etc. Contact me if your really interested and I can tell you more.

IMG_1391_zpsa1891670.jpg

IMG_1390_zps8ce20895.jpg

IMG_1389_zps3ca06446.jpg

This is a link to a newer version of what I have. More pictures to follow, just need to look though old camping pics. A bit to cold to unpack today for demo purposes.

It is not cheap though.

8500ono

The reason I am selling is due to loss of all garage space for the next year while I build a new one and I have just bought a Hot rod and need to pay for it! Going to miss it but the car is sweet so its got to go :(

Where ever I have taken it it brings attention. You won't see similar. Its great for family and have used it every year with the kids. Also been to abroad a few times. Tows perfect and has braking axels.

http://afrispoor.co.za/go/leopard-trailer/

Would you sell the tent independent of the trailer??

If so how big is the tent or should I ask which model is it?

Some more images.

No I wont split it up, its defiantly in my favour selling as a whole. I will go and see what model it is in a mo.

IMAG0863_zps58836f5f.jpg

IMAG0827_zpsc9564722.jpg

IMAG0815_zpse5a7364f.jpg

IMAG0883_zps5cf86140.jpg

fd675047-af65-4bc6-9b80-67b29c350765_zps6be7fd0e.jpg

Open without all the extra tent sides and roof on. This only takes a few minutes to set up.

i looked at one of these in SA at the begining of the year they are amazing if only had the money i would have one today. i was shocked at how much space you get and all the storage inside it very well made. my 2pence worth on the subject.

Just to add, yep, this is a superb rig & I'd have it at the drop of a hat if I had the monies... Shame you have to sell it Jonnie :icon-cry:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks very good.
I have no experience with camping trailers. Would this be practical for a family of 5, included 3 teens?

I would have to convince wifey to "upgrade" from a 40' camper-bus (built on a Volvo B57-60). The aim would be to have less vehicles to maintain, and to be able to go places you can't reach with a full size bus.
Maybe time for a UK-holiday - must be 12 yrs since last time by car.

the one i was looking at you would get 4 adults in the RTT then you had lots of room in the awning for people to sleep in. lots of space for all your stuff as well.

How is the trailer laid out internally - what fits where, where is the fridge? Similar to the one in the gallery on Afrispoor websie?
How is it laid out for accomodation - RTT - berths?, awning - space, berths etc, etc, etc
Hope thet makes some sort of sense

Thanks

Chris

It has two memory foam mattresses, I usually put one on the floor below the upstairs for my girls to sleep in. There is a ladder that we use to get into the raised double bed. or you can come in though a side window from the kitchen. I will put it up in the next couple of days or look online.

more pics..

Back door opens and there is a large draw which I usually carry four chairs, all the lighting, the tool for making the trailer level and other bits and bobs

IMG_1404_zpsd4f63597.jpg

IMG_1405_zpse199b1bf.jpg

This side has the clothes draws, a storage area which goes the width of the trailer and then the rear storage that I keep gas bottles in.

IMG_1406_zps9892bb11.jpg

IMG_1407_zpscec2e7df.jpg

The front houses the large National lunar fridge, the batteries, the battery monitor, a charger for the batteries and a sine wave Waco inverter.

IMG_1408_zps39392a06.jpg

I am sure someone will ask for this so

IMG_1409_zps7bcb0bff.jpg

IMG_1410_zps573ca20f.jpg

Another draw which I keep dried food in, below is storage space which reaches through to the other side

IMG_1413_zpscecab1c8.jpg

The kitchen

IMG_1414_zpsd0956e7f.jpg

IMG_1415_zps6c3f125a.jpg

Finally stored under there is a table which slides out, its a little tatty now but is large enough for 6 people to sit around at a squeeze.

IMG_1416_zps642f1543.jpg

All areas lock and I have plenty of keys. I will also include a trailer hitch lock

phew

bosh done

Last edited:
plus on the two opening doors there are two fuel cans. The axels are braked and has suspension.

Oh Jonnie - don't do this to me. I can feel my wallet twitching....

Chris

Ah mate... Sorry to hear that you have to sell!

For anyone interested, having bought a truck from Jonnie myself, I can highly recommend him as a seller. My transaction was flawless. Comms were great. He's a good guy!

Back