Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Aircon pump needed Urgently

Rob Voerman

Hi all, please point me in the right direction for a new pump and what the costs are, mine is seized solid, lc 100 amazon 4.2DT 01

Anywhere between Southampton and Dover as we will be leaving that way this afternoon, non of the locals here can Help?

Rob Voerman said:
Hi all, please point me in the right direction for a new pump and what the costs are, mine is seized solid, lc 100 amazon 4.2DT 01

Anywhere between Southampton and Dover as we will be leaving that way this afternoon, non of the locals here can Help?

Hi there, i am still looking for a new compressor pump, in France only the stealers have them and they are pricey

Hi Andy, yep I have tried them but they only have the body, they could do mine for £300 but then I can not use the car, it will take 10 days with freight.
this is our DD asI have already started stripping the Prado to do the Engine...

Cant you remove the compressor and get it reconditioned? You can still use the truck as long as the belt the compressor is on doesn't get used for anything else. If so just get a shorter belt for the 2 or 3 days it takes to recon. I have currently done that as its difficult to source one for a respectable price.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That belt doesn't run no PS.
The w-belt runs only AC and power heater if you have.

PS is gear driven off the crank shaft on the 1H engines so you should be fine

aha must be the power heater as i just Climbed in there, thanks so I can run without this?

Absolutely. You might even save a few cents from less friction. Watch out, you might get used to it and never put it on again. ;)

Back