Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Alternative Overlander (dont look at the dash board)

I remember seeing that at the AO show. Nice truck but I must say it looked better on the screen than in real life.

It’s been relisted many times and the price seems to go down and up rather bizarrely. And there used to be an offer of a full tank of juice in the description...

I've got a Sprinter 4x4 - this one received a lot of interest on the Sprinter 4x4 group chat - mostly taking p155 out of the "ergonomic" dash.... and the somewhat random comment: "As a custom vehicle it’s sold as seen with no guarantee". Its also not expedition ready. But that aside... ;-)

Wow! That’s a poor effort in the cab, the carpet work is fairly easy to make nice, albeit a terrible choice of material to use there given the choices available, makes you wonder about the quality of work in other areas :fearful:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This advert looks more like someone saying they are available to do custom build, rather than trying to sell this truck - can't see who in their right mind would buy this

Of course it is an expedition/overland truck. After all it's got spot lights, a winch, "road adventure" tyres and.... a world map on the side !!

sorry, I was meaning to reply to another thread, but I accidentally typed there, but since I can't delete completely ...bad post :)
Your not wrong tho, It was a pretty bad post.... I wonder if hes sold it:think:

Fecking doubt it Higgy, this POS has been around for at least 6 months to my knowledge. It kind of sticks in your memory!?! Wonder if he's had many commissions for ergonomic dashes? Wonder if he knows what ergonomic means, now I think about it. At £10k this could be a good buy for someone prepared to rip out the crap stuff. A good stock 4x4 Sprinter goes £6-8k...

Back