Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Am I allowed in here?

Praise be, another convert.
respect-040.GIF

Cor blimey, they'll let any old riff raff in here these days... :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Excellent news! 80s are ace! You'll not regret it. :wtf: (Famous last words! :lol:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh no, not another 80 owner, whom no doubt will post pics of their truck and try and entice the remaining (non 80) owners to join the fold. :icon-wink:

If the post count on the vehicle specific forums is anything to go by, those pesky 80s are nothing but trouble! - 18k posts for 80s Vs 10k for 90s.

You've made a serious mistake Jonnyboy, you really need to stick with your 90s (and offer your 80 to me! :lol:).

Seriously - congrats :icon-cool:. Look forward to the pics.

Oh no, not another 80 owner, whom no doubt will post pics of their truck and try and entice the remaining (non 80) owners to join the fold. :icon-wink:

If the post count on the vehicle specific forums is anything to go by, those pesky 80s are nothing but trouble! - 18k posts for 80s Vs 10k for 90s.

You've made a serious mistake Jonnyboy, you really need to stick with your 90s (and offer your 80 to me! :lol:).

Seriously - congrats :icon-cool:. Look forward to the pics.

Surely the high post count is all due to us singing the 80's praises and posting pics of how fantastic they look too! :icon-wink:

Well done Jonny, I hope you enjoy your 80 as much as I do mine. :thumbup:

Back