Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

....and we're back.

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
had a bit of a technical issue this morning. All seems to be back now. Let me know if you have any problems with the site.

Thanks to Gra et al, our early warning systems for letting me know.

Thanks
Crispin

Good to be back,

Missed you all like crazy :clap:

Just running low on beers,,,,,,,, :lol:

Gra.

:twisted: and here I thought I could get a lie-in this morning after feeding my 3 year old whiskey last night.

Me thinks it's time to shout at the hosting company - 3rd time this week there has been a problem. Oddly, not with my other sites...

Thanks to all who emailed.

What actually happens Crispin ?

Gra.

It's corruption issues with the database which then screws everything up. This is warning 2 of 3 :( If we vanish, find us over on the other site for status updates while I finish crying... :mrgreen:

Will speak to the ISP today and see if they can shed some light on it (not holding my breath at all)

Crispin said:
.... Will speak to the ISP today and see if they can shed some light on it (not holding my breath at all)
ISP provider?

I thought Jon hosted this place.... or have I missed something?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't want to tread on anyones toes, but just to let folks know I can offer free hosting of the forum in our Surrey datacentre, if that's of any help. 'nuf said.... back in box now... :techie-hiding:

Paul, when Jon sold his 100 I thought it best to move it before he sold the hosting too ;)
I moved it a while ago to a server I rent. I have some other sites on there along with the domains, mail server etc. Thought it would be easier to keep it all together.

Thanks Andrew, the hosting costs nothing as I already pay for the server for work reasons and is somewhat under utilised.

Back