Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another stoopid question

nivapilot

Country Flag
england
My 'cruiser's colour code is 4K1, listed on the V5 as Silver, but listed elsewhere as Beige metallic.

I have a darker line along the car, and the bumpers appear to be the same colour....any ideas as to the colour of this darker stripe...seems to be a dark bronze metallic colour...does anyone have the code?

If it's genuinely two-tone, I think both colour codes should be listed on the VIN plate. :?

For example my 90 is dark green with grey/silver body mouldings and these 2 colours are listed on the VIN plate.

when they enter that code in the computer at a good paint supplier it will bring u two codes for the car

chadr said:
If it's genuinely two-tone, I think both colour codes should be listed on the VIN plate. :?

For example my 90 is dark green with grey/silver body mouldings and these 2 colours are listed on the VIN plate.

Obviously I misunderstood what's on the VIN - I did as above and gave the VIN code to a paint shop and they immediately said it was Green and Silver and knew exactly which shade of each. (So I assumed that each colour was coded/marked individually..... :| ).

Glad it's sorted anyway. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back