Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any Irish interested in heading to Lincomb in October

Vaughanm20

Garage
I am just wondering if there are any Irish LC owners interested in heading over to Lincomb for the Oct weekend.
We can travel in convoy or travel together to save costs.
It would be a great way of putting faces to names and meeting people.
I would be definitely be interested in taking my LC over and making a weekend of it.
Let me know what ye think??

Sounds like an excellent weekend..............

In any other year I'd be saying yes for sure Mike. But I'm only back from a trip to Scotland with the cruiser and will be away the Oct weekend. Have thought about going the last two years but never took the plunge.. Perhaps next year! :violin:

Bob said:
In any other year I'd be saying yes for sure Mike. But I'm only back from a trip to Scotland with the cruiser and will be away the Oct weekend. Have thought about going the last two years but never took the plunge.. Perhaps next year! :violin:

No problem Bob, I might be able to rally up a few more troops... Sur who knows :think:
I am getting itchy feet here looking through all the pictures and just want to go for a spin somewhere...

Theres Derek on here who may be up for it.Be good to put a face to a name and also glen.?????

karl webster said:
Theres Derek on here who may be up for it.Be good to put a face to a name and also glen.?????

Ya perfect, I will try to track them down and see if they are up for it...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Vaughanm20 said:
karl webster said:

Ill text derek and ask him.Alothough i think he does come on here a little

karl webster said:
Vaughanm20 said:
[quote="karl webster":1l6opao2]Theres Derek on here who may be up for it.Be good to put a face to a name and also glen.?????

Ill text derek and ask him.Alothough i think he does come on here a little[/quote:1l6opao2]

Perfect, cheers Karl

I will go in the future but it will be a couple of years as I'm possibly going to Poland next September without SWMBO for a week so don't think life would be worth living.

But as you know all the big stuff is across the water so will have to venture there at some point.

Phil

Back