Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone know this HJ60??

mikede

Country Flag
germany
Hey everyone!! First post'er here, and eager to get my feet wet. I've been an Auto enthusiast of all types since before I can remember. And i'm looking at getting into an HJ60. I'm looking at '85 or older as 30yrs+ in Germany gets 'H' or Historic tags, so it's dirt cheap to insure & tax for the year....yay!! Which means I can drive it whenever I like, wherever I like(in the city also).

I'm located in Germany(since 2007, orig from NY) and I came across this whilst trolling Mobile.de & Autoscout24.de:

ww3.autoscout24.de/classified/265000143?asrc=st|as

Footnotes on desciption:

- Summer 2014 - Fenders/side sills and ends professionally redone and rear half repainted.
-'H' tags/inspection went thru w/o advisaries
- Allrad Keba(offroad/Toyota shop) inspected the vehicle, and gave it a clean bill of health
- Rear brakes must be addressed(naturally i'l replace everything from hardware to wheel cylinders)
- New parabolic leaf springs
- The Dutch PO/HJ60-fanatic did over €10.000 in repairs and resto-work
- 6yrs ago, a 2H & 5spd out of a 1985 was rebuilt and installed
- Stack of recpts(in Dutch) on-hand but have to be gone thru/translated.

I realize a price like this should fetch a solid 60, so if anyone knows this HJ/or it's PO or anything about it, shoot me a PM or reply here...thanks.

Last edited:
strong money for a 60 but looks nice
That it is...but here in the Fatherland, it's slim pickings. And i'm pretty set on the fact that it has to be 30+yrs old or else I could never afford to keep it on the road. The next one i've seen that I would consider is an HJ61 with a 12ht, 300k km's for around 9...it's an '87. For the amount of work it needs, i probably won't be on the road/'finished' till 2017 anyway.

Sent from my HTC via Tapatalk

Back