Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Are there many high milage uk 100 series? 4.2 or 4.7? What's yours on?!

when did the 100 series change from 4 to 5-speed auto box?

trying to determine which year 100 series to buy?

Are there many high milage uk cars, I seen them in Australia hit really high milage.

Mines on 317,000 miles now !

Be cool to know other people have well used cruisers !

Remember there was a cruiser in Ireland that did some mad milage, also one last year in farmers weekly but they where colardo I think?

Many big mile 100 series around, who in the 300k club?!

Mines 150K MILES J100 4.7 V8 ...... My mate has a1989 J80 with well over 1 million miles in ESSEX uk - still a great runner - but quite smokey

Mines at 24000 miles , heads rebuilt 40000 miles ago

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bit concerned that no one has come close to Mike’s mileage in the original post ... Hoping to see 300k and beyond.

We were just talking about this on our way back from a night away in our beloved truck and E asked why we don’t see more 300k plus examples over here. Rust? Exporters? Small numbers to start with?

(204,000 1998 4.2 - bought at 158,000)

id say rust.

the old man has seriously fallen out with his and wants rid..

My Diesel manual 100 series is on about 236k at the minute, used daily to commute and then tows my track car to events a couple times a month, I am considering a van next year but who knows could end up doing another 50k in the truck......

2004 UJZ100L with 180k. The timing belt was done at 180k, am I good for another 180 or more?

I think that years ago when they where worth mega bucks in parts rather than one car, all the high milage ones got exported.

im going to sell my other one that’s on high mikes but still a great truck !!

240,000 miles on my 2UZ here in the states. Well built but I wish the thing had some more oomfff.

Back