Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Aussie Landcruiser Gear by the Container Load - Who's in?

OK, the first list is done, fuel tanks. This is probably one of the most sought after items per the emails so far, so figured I'd start there.
To everyone who has sent emails and the nice comments, thank you. It is appreciated. I am getting to you all.

Moggy, as noted in the initial post, I am going to have to say no to anything not sourced through myself due to the effort and time being put into this. There may well be a cubic metre left over at the end and I will decide then if anything is allowed, but if I OK it now then I'll get swamped with Koala fur seat covers and Akubra hats.

Thanks guys. Chris

well, thats no good, how am I going to get my koala bear fur onezie now!:icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
well, thats no good, how am I going to get my koala bear fur onezie now!:icon-biggrin:

You're in luck Moggy, we actually offer Koala Bear fur Onzies too. All in original packaging.
You just need to slip the innards out first.
What size would you like.....:icon-biggrin:

Andy, depending when it arrives let me know; I've got to do Shropshire to The Scottish Borders (and have a friend who has to go north of Edinburgh) so we may be able to help get stuff up in June/July.

Thanks again everyone. It was a damn busy day today, wasn't even able to have a proper daily FB chat with my mate TonyS. So I haven't had a chance to load up the other gear and photos yet.
It certainly on my To Do list this week so will get to it hopefully our tomorrow.

Crispin fixed up my photo file issue, but I have to reset my pix in my Garage by the looks. So once I got that sorted as well, I'll get the Aussie gear listed. I already have the list done in what I think you guys will be interested in, just need a decent chance to load it all up.

Bear with me, I'll get there. Cheers. Chris

Out of interest and as a guess would you say we are looking like we could fill a container or is there still some way to go?

Warren, by all accounts there's a good chance of it working out. I have a few pieces of the puzzle to put together yet, but based on initial interest and questions, I think it will work. I can only suggest rattling a few mates doors as well and see if we can make sure it works. But I will do everything I can as far as offering some good gear at great value and make it work for everyone.
But it's looking good, yes.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A quick update people, as I have had lots of homework to do, and still doing.
At this stage the plan is a goer, and I will make this happen for you.
So those who have asked questions here and via email I will start working through them in more specific detail.
Some requests for bits like molded mats, etc I am waiting on some more info to come in.
But all our key range is all available. My next task is to get more of what we offer and manufacture up in the other thread Crispin created for me.

So thank you to everyone who has been patiently awaiting on my confirmation of what we are doing.
I will load up more gear soon, and then you can start say 'one for me please'.

Back to you again shortly.
Cheers. Chris

Ladies and Gentlemen, I know it's been a week since I updated here, but waiting for answers across wide time zones and dealing with government departments can be likened to pulling teeth with pliers. You get there eventually but damn it stings.
So I have been working on a solution that will make processing easier for all, including me, and make the whole thing happen faster. waiting on one more reply.
Stay tuned, answer early next week.
Cheers. Chris

Hi Chris, and all

This might be helpful or I might just be chucking a spanner in the works, I already bring containers in from Aus and I can get everything from FJ40 to current models, I have a chap in Aus who sources, I also bring in vehicles, at the moment only bring in 40s but there is no reason I can't bring in anything

Giles

Giles, thanks mate but our areas probably differ somewhat.
We not only manufacture our own range but service a broad range of other Aussie accessories and other gear across all models, but don't get involved in old parts so much.
We already ship product around the world but in individual lots as ordered, from the U.S. to the Middle East and Europe.
I have the container costs and shipping values in place, and the team to service that. The only part I have been working on to try and assist members is providing the easiest ordering methods and minimising costs on a larger shipping scale.
I've pretty much got it sorted now, just waiting on one more reply.
But thank you for letting me know, I'll keep it in mind if anything else comes to mind. Cheers.

Hi there

no prob I thought it might not be that helpful, i only mess about with them as a hobby, as my main business we are battery distributors, i ship a lot of containers every week if you need a good guy to handle the container when it lands in the uk just give me a shout, he can if you want give you prices for the whole shipping.

Giles

Still interested, just waiting for the one stop shop page (without little tick boxes)

I just want a page of lovely trinkets to point at rather than actually use my brain to determine what I really need.

A page of lovely trinkets hey Chris? Not really sure how to picture this in my heat-soaked Aussie brain. Email me some ideas of what your thinking.
Did you want one page with say your particular Landcruiser series on it, but definitively no tick boxes :shifty:

Do you have my email still?

Chris, thought you were going to put up a page as a one stop 'this is what's available' sort of thing. Not specific details for each vehicle - we'd sort that directly. More a list just so we have some ideas. I often don't know what I want until I see it. Id envisaged

Winch bumpers
Winches
Tools
Expedition Equipment
Under body protection
Internal vehicle equipment
Lighting
Etc

An index with pictures to drool over. No point me coming up with a list if you say 'We don't do those, or those, defff not those, or those' I couldn't stand the disappointment you know?

C

Ok, I get the picture now Chris......did have a little chuckle though......don't want to disappoint.
Will try and put some drool resistant photos on a page for you.
There's a lot of stuff though, you may dehydrate....... :icon-biggrin:

To all the very patient people who have been waiting on my replies for the Landcruiser container of Aussie Made gear, I will soon start sending you emails of your final value of what you want.
This value will include the order price, freight, duties and VAT.
We have worked out the best way to arrange this for you, and the payment method.
The payment will go to an account in the custody of TonyS, our good man at Lincomb 4x4 heaven.
This keeps everything simple, neat, and less transfer costs etc for everyone.
I believe we are all very comfortable with TonyS being our keeper of the kitty.

So hang tight, and soon you will be receiving your email or message with your order information.
I have also been asked for a list of the rest of what we do, so below is a list of categories which may help you understand exactly what we do.
Obviously the focus of what I am trying to help with is the Australian Made gear, but anyone is welcome to tap into the rest of our range too.
Here's a shortened List;

Categories:
Air Equipment; Compressors, Tanks, Fittings
Body Protection; Bull Bars, Sliders, Under-body Guards
Camping Gear; Tents, Chairs, Lights, Swags, Coats, Boots
Communication; Radios, Sat Nav media systems
Dual Battery Systems; Battery Trays, Isolators, DC-DC chargers, Solar systems
Electrical; Wiring Looms, Switches, Circuit Breakers, LEDs
Filtration; Foam Filters, Pre-Cleaners, Service Kits
First Aid Kits; Off-road First Aid Kits, Re-fills
FNB 4WD Gear; Our own Aussie Made gear
General Accessories; Anything not listed elsewhere
Interior Accessories; Overhead console, Interior trims, Window winders
Lighting; Driving Lights HIDs, LED Light Bars, Striplights, coloured covers
Long Range Tanks; Long Range Fuel Tanks, Water Tanks, Custom Tanks
Maps; Books & DVD's
Mechanical; Parts, Engine Rebuild Kits, Clutches, Brakes, Power Steering, Pumps, & more
Merchandise; FNB 4WD gear
Navigation; Sat Nav & GPS gear
Performance; Exhausts, Intercoolers, Diesel Chips, Turbo Kits, Injectors
Recovery; Winches, Recovery Equipment, Tow Points
Refrigeration; Portable Fridges, Iceboxes
Storage & Securing; Cargo Barriers, Drawer Systems, Parts
Suspension; Complete Suspension Kits, EFS Shocks, Springs, Bushes, Shackles
Turbo Timers; Bogaard Turbo Timers

In the mix of all this is of course lots of good Aussie Made gear, but we do loads more than some people realize.
We also seem to collect 4WDs by the quickly over-whelming car park and workshop. That's another story....
But if anyone has any questions, keep firing them through and I will work on it.

My plan at this stage is to have all orders finalized by end of this month, that leaves another 17 days roughly to work out what you want and place your order/payment.
Because there would be a lot of fuel tanks, which take a few weeks to build, I am working on a container dispatch date of end of April.
The container transit time is around 50 days, so landing of the container at Lincomb is about late June.
But if anyone has any questions please let me know.
Again, my email is [email protected]
Cheers. Chris

Sincere apologies in the delay in progress on this plan. We have been somewhat snowed under over here in Oz.
But without wishing to present numerous excuses, I simply apologise for the lack of recent attention to this.
With all my team back on board I'd like to see some information flowing again this coming week.
Back to you shortly. Cheers. Chris

Chris is there a definite deadline for ordering stuff yet? I'm very very tempted to get one of those long range tanks

Hi Grant. If I can get all the questions answered this week and give people a few days to confirm or decline by end of next week, then I think that should be enough time to get it all sorted.
Back to you soon.

Back