Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Autumn Pub Meet 5 - 8 Nov

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Another chance to have a "do nothing" weekend at a pub.

There is no charge, rather an expectation to buy a few beers or have a meal in the pub during our stay. The field can fit around 20 Cruisers or so on the flat area.

The location is the Stratton Arms, Turweston, Northants, NN13 5JX.

Roughly 6 miles south of the Silverstone race circuit.

Cruisers, expedition trailers, children and well behaved dogs welcome. Unfortunately no space for caravans.

Fire pits and stoves allowed.

Please signify in the usual way by adding your name to the list if you are coming.

1) Trev

1) Trev
2) Jacob, Emma & Raf
3) Andy and Maria.
4) David

1) Trev
2) Jacob, Emma & Raf
3) Andy and Maria.
4) David
5) Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1) Trev
2) Jacob, Emma & Raf
3) Andy and Maria.
4) David
5) Chris
6) Jon

1) Trev
2) Jacob, Emma & Raf
3) Andy and Maria.
4) David
5) Chris
6) Jon
7) Tonytoyota

1) Trev
2) Jacob, Emma & Raf
3) Andy and Maria.
4) David
5) Chris
6) Jon

7) Tonytoyota
8) Reinhard

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to get to this. Moving house over that weekend. Have a good one.

Jacob did you not know Gav has bought a multi storey car park with a few caravans on one floor while the builders put up a ten bedroom all with en suite penthouse for him Gav told em better make it ten as then got rooms for expansion of the family

And talking of dogs won't be going as I'm fostering Max who is just about a year old soon don't want to put him under the stress of fireworks for the first time with only canvas to protect him from the noise and light Esme will sit on the decking outside and watch them and hopefully Max will learn to do the same if not then atleast he can come indoors and hide under the table hope you have a great weekend and stay safe

You'll be missed but after last time Patrick is the big loss.

Yep still can't find him ain't gotta clue where the no 1 son has gotten too no phone calls no texts no postcard nothing from him
If I was of a religious belief I would be thankful to the deity of choice for no contact
Probably hiding in a bloody seaside town in a frigging seagulls nest being beak fed cold chips

After doing Bad Kissengen last week and my Chemo changing to the same week as this, it's likely I won't make it. Not sure I've got the energy and determination. I'll see what the weather is doing but having just cleaned, dried and packed all my kit I'd rather not do all that again so close to the end of the year. Now if it's dry enough I might just pop over for the day - on the new bike.

Hi Jacob. I've got a bit of land a lot bigger than where I currently am / soon was. Room for all the kids dogs trucks house and a workshop plus some. Couple of years in a static caravan but it will be worth it. Have a good one and I'll see you all next time.

Back