Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Avalanche meet 6,7,8th august take 2.

I am still preparing, still at purchase step, some arrived, some on the way :) not started packing yet. Tomorrow lunch time going to bookers to get drinks. Will reach there Saturday morning.

Going to aim for a 5pm Arrival Friday.
My directx awning has not been deployed for about 2 years at this point, guess that problem gets fixed this weekend. but yeah, totally dont mind the weather as long as the fire is going.
its going to be a great weekend

Brain full of get up and go body full of oxycodone brain now facked got a shi7 load of pain and unfortunately not going to be there today will rest up today and see what tomorrow brings will more than likely be a day visit but if up for camping save us a pitch next to portaloo or whatever flushing facilities they have I would definitely swap four walls for four wet trees but not going to risk driving stonehenged out me head and walking around like the front of a teapot
Wanted to see Olazz and his truck as still owe him a bottle of Single Malt so hope you all enjoy the weekend and more hopefully be able to make it up there for tomorrow

Hope you can make it, Steve. I'm travelling light this time and aiming for tomorrow morning.

Good luck steve :handgestures-finge:
I'm waiting for my taxi...:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Will bring me wheelchair and as an UBER driver would you want some eats with that sir

@kb. Spot the difference...
20210507_172055.jpg20210806_093432.jpg
And i dont mean tea towels and volume of dust!

Hard to tell Nick.... Plant seems to have caught on!

You haven't fitted a turbo to the cycle have you ?

Those chillis were the failures, its taken them 6 months to get that big. The ones i kept are going into my dinners etc :)
I Haven't no... :)

I see you have the same scale Landcruiser model. I've had mine years, just never got around to starting. I even have the right blue paint.

Should be there between 5 and 6 today. Its going to be soggy to say the least.

@James GrP as I live in melton. I've done a chunk of those lanes. Given the weather I would definitely stay clear of a few, they run down the side of fields and are a shattered in the dry let alone the rain we have had and are having now

Yes, making models was never my thing,.have to put something in the bookcase I inherited when she left...20210806_111705.jpg
Missing a white Opel manta hatchback and a blue mk3 golf, not that I spend much time looking, oh spose I need the beemer to now it's no more, must pull my finger out!

Are you giving away any of those Polarsteps stickers.... I need to 'Snaz' up me top box on the Bike :lol:

Last minute request - has anyone got a spare Foxwing/generic awning pole that they would be willing to part with?

You can have one of you want higgy :)
And the taxi has arrived...
20210806_130143.jpg

Yeh that would be good Nick........ That chap who lives opposite looks like he'd like to come with you........ (Il PM Me Address)

Back