Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Berkshire 4x4 show aug31st and sept 1st

greengrass

Country Flag
england
Is anyone thinking of going to this??

just had a look at the website for this, looking at the photos from previous years its not just a landrover show for once.

Has anyone been before??

I will probably pop along on the Sunday.

Might see you guys there. My folks live across the A34 from the Newbury Show ground. :)

I went a few years ago and it was pretty interesting. I enjoyed it.

Any idea of ticket prices? I don't see anything on their website.

Last edited:
Might see you guys there. My folks live across the A34 from the Newbury Show ground. :)

I went a few years ago and it was pretty interesting. I enjoyed it.

Any idea of ticket prices? I don't see anything on their website.

Found details on another site;

Admission £8 adults, children £2, concessions £5.
Blue badge holder plus one carer £10, please show badge at gate.
Free Parking.

Found details on another site;

Admission £8 adults, children £2, concessions £5.
Blue badge holder plus one carer £10, please show badge at gate.
Free Parking.

Thanks Chas. I'll probably be there on Sunday. Might see you there.

Typical, I'm down there with work the week leading upto it and have to come back on the Friday as there with one of the other lads!
Hotel is just round the corner too :-(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tell him the back of his head is going green , drop him at the local A&E and say you will visit him tomorrow :icon-biggrin:

Sounds like there might be a few cruisers there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not at Newbury showground the website said its at Spencers wood near Reading.

Lol.
Other year I was there the week after so went early on the Sunday but was on my own.

Some great lanes down that way too, I'd managed to talk work into paying my fuel few years back, spent every eve out laning at company expense :) was amusing parking the battered troop outside the bmw training centre lol

Went along today saw a couple of modified 70 series there, one in the carpark and one on a club stand. Also a 100 and little Sluug in the car park.

No off road track organised nearby which was a little dissapointing.

I'm always amazed at the total lack of trade stands selling or even showing 4x4 accessories at these events, although you can always buy a pair of shoes for some bizzare reason.

I went on the Saturday, couldn't stay over as I was in an archery competition Sunday (no I didn't win) as for the 4x4 show, the first year they did it, it was great but each year it has got worse. Only one trade stand that I could see http://4x4goods.com/ run by a friend of mine who is just starting up tours to France.
I was there to illustrate what an overlanding truck looks like. The show now is crap, :thumbdown: I won't bother next year.

PS
I now can't seem to be able to post pics. . . . . . . again!
unhappy-075.bmp

I had a chat with him actually. He's located not far from where i grew up.

Back