Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Best place for injector nozzels for a 12 valve 80

Dr Bob

As above I am running on 5 1/2 cylinders at some points on tick over just enough not to be able to find the offending injector by cracking open a feed pipe so I'm going to bite the bullet and have them all checked before my caravan trip down to Norfolk at the end of the month. At just coming up to 200,0000 miles I'm not hopeful just an injector "service" will do the job. A part number might be helpful too.

Cheers, Bob

Last edited:
R V S in swindon will do them by return post. dont have there no to hand. just gurgle.

I know of a few Diesel shops round here but their prices vary wildly they always seen to find a fault that wasn't included in the price . That's why I want to buy a set and just get a price for fitting/setting up . Are they shimmed or a screw type adjustment ? Part of my apprenticeship was 3 moths in the fuel injection shop as I run 3 old type diesels on bio plus a 1967 David Brown tractor maybe I should get one of these and do it myself ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diesel-In...t=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item4d0e72afb2

Bob

Last edited:
IIRC Karl does a re-tipped injector exchange service.

I have a chap local to me who does nothing but pumps and injectors so I take mine there. He's happy for me to get the tips myself. Last lot were off ebay and he said they were fine. My bloke only charges me bout the same as that machine but of course I don't have an apprenticeship.

Hello Bob,

Complete brand new OEM Toyota / Denso injectors are overhere in the Netherland € 180,- ex vat per piece. This is in EP 148,-
Ask Landcruiser Adventure in Holland.

Best regards, Martinus.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back