Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

best suspension

bertsky

Country Flag
philippines
Hi, just found out that the driver's (left) side coil spring of my cruiser is broken. I don't know its brand but it's color is yellow and looks like an aftermarket spring. I am planning to buy 35/12.5-16 tires. What spring brand shall I go for, OME or Ironman? I'm not into offroading yet and my rig is not equipped with arb bumpers or winches but I plan to equip it with aftermarket bumpers and winch later. Read about 3" lift medium, would that be ok? Sorry, just a newbie.:?

Welcome to the forum bertsky. It is a common question regarding the two brands you mention and has been much discussed on the forum. I'd recommend you use the search function to find some of the big threads on this topic. Should answer all your questions.

Welcome to the forum bertsky. It is a common question regarding the two brands you mention and has been much discussed on the forum. I'd recommend you use the search function to find some of the big threads on this topic. Should answer all your questions.

Fitted OME shocks, springs and steering damper, full set, 6 years ago no failures to date, very pleased with them.

The axle link bushes have just needed changing after 6 years, not failed but a little too much movement. The old bushings looked ok off the truck but the steel sleeves were very rusty.

In that time the truck's done 130k kms if that's any recommendation.

Last edited:
Thank you guys! I'll do a little more research but I do trust your experience. I will definitely consider your suggestions.

Back