Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BIG THANK YOU..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I know what you’re going through, Higgy. That terrible sense of loss and withdrawal once you’ve finally found what you’re looking for. Can’t tear yourself away from the classifieds. I had to uninstall eBay, Gumtree, AT etc for a while. Same story with Rightmove and Zoopla.

This guy has got the right idea though: ‘No messing about changing gear sit back and pull a house down’.

I know what you’re going through, Higgy. That terrible sense of loss and withdrawal once you’ve finally found what you’re looking for. Can’t tear yourself away from the classifieds. I had to uninstall eBay, Gumtree, AT etc for a while. Same story with Rightmove and Zoopla.

‘No messing about changing gear sit back and pull a house down’.
Don't they have special type machines for doing things like that?...

After what seems like ages of searching I am finally the proud owner of an 80 series.. Its being delivered on Sunday. From Worksop to Sandwich. So a big thanks to Andy Cruiser Guy Lomas for the contacts and taking the time to view it for me and his advice and unrivalled Knowledge.. Thanks Andy.. Il post up some pics and maybe do a Work in progress thread.... :thumbup::thumbup:
AT LAST!!!!!!!! [Bet it's the wrong fuel!] Well done mate,

At a guess about the same as the red one, just a bit newer. Air con pump seemd to be missing.

JACOB!! Why don't you take a punt on this one .. This was my next choice if the other didn't work out.. even got a price for delivery (£400). Thing is the seller never answers his phone.... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-L...=item442afcd8fa:g:QAwAAOSwz-ZbhaBS:rk:14:pf:0

Not black enough. Not even grey. I’d love to be able to add a nice 80 one day, but the last thing I need right now is tracking down a dealer from Blackpool with 97% feedback for a quarter-million-mile L-reg in need of tyres and general ‘attention’.

Not black enough. Not even grey. I’d love to be able to add a nice 80 one day, but the last thing I need right now is tracking down a dealer from Blackpool with 97% feedback for a quarter-million-mile L-reg in need of tyres and general ‘attention’.
Now who's in denial:lol:.... Ok fun over, wont mention it again..

Now who's in denial:lol:.... Ok fun over, wont mention it again..

No worries Higgy, just saying I’d love to be able to afford and store more cars alongside the 100 but keeping one on the road is enough at the moment.

No worries Higgy, just saying I’d love to be able to afford and store more cars alongside the 100 but keeping one on the road is enough at the moment.
Sell the 100?.:o
Ill get my coat.
ill let myself out.
i wont expect a return invitation...

Back