Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bin neu hier

alfa

Country Flag
slovak_republic
Hallo, ich bin neu hier im forum, kann nicht so gut englisch. Komme aus der Slovakei, Bin 32 jahre alt.Meine Toyota ist eine LC90 mit funf turen.
DSCN5928.JPG

Excellent! We can understand that. Nice looking 95 there. looking forward to more pics and stories.

Chris

Gutten abend Alfa. Wilkommen im forum. Meine Deutsch is nicht sehr gut (schule Deutsch) [emoji20] Haben sie 'Google translator' ?

Sehr gut 90 [emoji4][emoji4]

Richard

Gutten abend Alfa. Wilkommen im forum. Meine Deutsch is nicht sehr gut (schule Deutsch) [emoji20] Haben sie 'Google translator' ? Sehr gut 90 [emoji4][emoji4] Richard

Brave effort there Rich, bravo!

Wilkommen im forum Alfa, (copied that from Richard :lol:) nice truck :thumbup:

Halo, ich translate es uber gogel translator ins slovakische, das was englisch ist, deutach verstehe ich alles, aber meine gramatik ist nicht so gut. Also hier noch mehr info uber mich und mein auto. Die Toyota ist eine 3,4L benziner V6,ist voll im leder und voll funktionstuchtich. Ich habe sie primer gekauft, um zwei motorrader unterzustauen fur meine kinder. ich lege bei noch mehr fotos vom auto und auch von den motorader/die eine ist meine kreation und von der anderen habe ich kein bild aber es ist eine honda QR50/.DSCN5929.JPGDSCN5931.JPGDSCN5932.JPGDSCN5934.JPG1.jpg2.jpg

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum Wir haben Mitglieder aus der ganzen Welt, und ich bin sicher nicht der Einzige, der Deutsch spricht, aber die Mehrheit der Mitglieder der britischen so Diskussion erfolgt in der Regel in Englisch . Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Landcruiser Ich hoffe Sprache nicht nachweisen, die viel von einer Barriere :thumbup:

http://www.freetranslation.com/en/translate-english-german

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok, I think I got about 60% of that. It's a 3.4 V6 petrol with leather interior.

I'm going to try and translate the rest when I get time. [emoji6]

Can't be helped Rich i had a few French lessons because the teacher wore stockings and suspenders which suited her well enough to keep me in school but the German teacher was mr something from Austria so i was busy elsewhere on those days .

Last edited:
Can't be helped Rich i had a few French lessons because the teacher wore stockings and suspenders which suited her well enough to keep me in school but the German teacher was mr something from Austria so i was busy elsewhere on those days .

:lol: That made me chuckle Shayne

Oh, and by the way.
Welcome alfa

Last edited:
thanks for the welcome. I will therefore try to translate all through a translator, let no problem. I do not know whether the translation of the report, so do not be angry

It's odd but I can understand just about every word of that. Long time since I did German, but the words just seem to make sense in my head. Err, kopf perhaps. Maybe I have a Babel fish in my ear.

The best way to use the translator to type very literally in relation to what you want to say rather then type as you would in native tongue then translate. You get some odd conversions.

Alfa. Very nice. Your English is OK. We understand German too. This is not a problem. Good pictures.

Where is Basil Fawlty when you need him?

Nice one Shayne, it was my history teacher that wore stockings, but my knowledge of history is as weak as my German.

I know a lot about stockings though :lol:

Back