Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bit of a project going on.....

How does one of you :whistle:get out of bed for night time loo visits without moving the trap door Karl?

Last edited:
is there much noise from it whilst driving Karl or does the mattress sound deaden it? or does herself screaming 'slow down its not a rangerover'' cancel all other noises?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How does one of you :whistle:get out of bed for night time loo visits without moving the trap door Karl?

It's only the better half that would possibly need to go mate. I just have to put up with it. No different than being woken up in a normal tent though really to be honest.

To be fair if the bed was 6 inches longer I wouldn't need the trap door. I didn't want to limit the room for getting up any more than it is. I may change this in the future. We shall see

Last edited:
is there much noise from it whilst driving Karl or does the mattress sound deaden it? or does herself screaming 'slow down its not a rangerover'' cancel all other noises?

No noise at all glen. As you say the mattress may help a little but I had more noise from the rack.

I don't think the mattress will drown the noise of holly if she's locked up there. I was thinking about using a camping trailer to keep her in :)

So. with the little one coming along ive had to put a third seat in this and decided to try and get it finished properly this year. ive been doing a little bodywork just to make him look a little more presentable.

I went for raptor paint as ive been wanting to see what its like for some time.only done the bottom half and the roof section.

20190417_164816.jpg 20190417_164754.jpg 20190417_151513.jpg 20190417_151501.jpg

Last edited:
Never thought this would be me if im honest. quite nice though.

good luck mate :)

Reactions: uHu
she has 1200x 600. the 600 will narrow down a little with the mattress. Ive got some webbing that will go on to cage her in lol.

Back