Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BJ40 at Brightwells Classic

Oooooh Ahhhhhr, that looks the doo daa's, best colour and stands really well, wonder what that will fetch? :thumbup:

I tend to think that their estimates are pretty accurate; the lower value is the reserve price, so that at least says what it (often) needs to get to sell... just depends on interest on the day.

They're only at Leominster so not far from another certain Land Cruiser fan on here...

Yes I saw that and thought it would look good sitting on my drive.

I guess I can dream. [emoji20]

That's so sweet, even with the aftermarket wheels and big boots, it still looks authentic. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No, that's Stu that puts stuff like this in the kitchen, our kitchens not big enough.

[emoji6]

No, that's Stu that puts stuff like this in the kitchen, our kitchens not big enough.

[emoji6]
Knock a hole in the wall, back truck in, seal around edges, put a cooker in the back of truck then it will become part of the kitchen, tell wife it's a kitchen improvement. :laughing-rolling:

I'll suggest that to Lynn Chas.

It may be with you being a bit cautious when you see her next mind. [emoji6]

That's exactly what I thought, it looked like it needed a good home. [emoji4]

I once went to a chaps house who had brought a brand new Mv augsta and turned it into a breakfast bar.....

Best place for it if you ask me (major flaw, not enough wheels. )[emoji6][emoji4]

Hi that Is one good looking cruiser and chep one went in london at £29.000 .from Tony.

Back