Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Brazil

2toyotas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Long shot, I may be relocating to Brazil, can't really take my 120 series, but definitely want another one, only choice of vehicle really, I've been trying to find 1, but seems south America doesn't get the land cruiser which I find funny as it's perfect for there

Any help would be much appreciated

Sounds like um funny no landcruiser in Brazil with all them mountain ranges and jungle stuff I'm sure there is a Brazilian somewhere with a landcruiser and their version of a club did not Hammond buy one for his trip there and I'm sure that there are yoob tub videos of Brazilian adventures if not you may have to import one from up north Mexico or further north still and make it LHD as on of the southern countries don't allow RHD to transit their country
X Overland have done a Brazilian

I just entered 'Land Cruisers in Brazil' on my search engine..... There are thousands of them. They used to build them there as well -Bandeirante. Some rare ones too 2 x type 25s - extended cab 45s with a selection of engines and loads of more recent models too.

Wanted more like a 100 series or an FJ, them bandeirante have mercedes engines I believe

Sounds like um funny no landcruiser in Brazil with all them mountain ranges and jungle stuff I'm sure there is a Brazilian somewhere with a landcruiser and their version of a club did not Hammond buy one for his trip there and I'm sure that there are yoob tub videos of Brazilian adventures if not you may have to import one from up north Mexico or further north still and make it LHD as on of the southern countries don't allow RHD to transit their country
X Overland have done a Brazilian
I've a vague memory of them saying that it came from another South American country, not Brazil. But it was also nothing like what he ordered.

OP, you thought about importing it?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They stopped getting Land Cruisers when the 150 came out. They get SW4s which are Hiliux based. Argentina still gets them, and even the 300.

But Google "brasil toyota prado" :

Last edited:
Back