Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BRRRR - scraping ice off the windscreen in August!

AndyCook

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Bit of nip in the air in the northern colony this morning!
never had to scrape ice off car windscreen in August!

put my poor runner beans will be killed off now... planted them at start of June, and they only started flowering a couple weeks ago...

[attachment=0:1qn4iz5f]IMG-20120831-00458.jpg[/attachment:1qn4iz5f]

Attachments

• IMG-20120831-00458.jpg
    IMG-20120831-00458.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 150
Weird. What is your elevation?
Has the gulf stream disappeared?

only 125m above sealevel and the mountain Bennachie in the photo is 600m high

snow was reported falling on the Cairngorm mountains yesterday at 1040m - thats the 3rd year in a row that snow has fallen up there in late August

Cold this morning. Its not been much of a summer. :(

That is grim. There is a chill in the air this morning down here too. Lady-in-a-van I buy coffee outside the office said it was 3c when she arrived at her patch. :(

They might as well change the clocks now so mentally we can all accept summer is gone and winter is coming. No point in holding out hope any more.... :violin:

'Tis the beginning of Cruiser season, bring on the snow :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If we had a whole winter of "horrid" snow, it would make up for the pathetic summer we had. Here's hoping :)

I remember some on one another forum, saying [strike:2yekzri9]we were[/strike:2yekzri9] you were in for a long hard winter.
The jet streams are not where they normally are supposed to be ?
I don't normally post pictures :roll:

[attachment=0:2yekzri9]Weifang.jpg[/attachment:2yekzri9]
Gra.

Attachments

• Weifang.jpg
    Weifang.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 124
Gra, if this was not a family friendly forum I would tell you to fnck off :lol:

Yup winter is fast approaching which means months of standing on a touchline watching my snot picker "enjoy" football, whilst I freeze my nuts off, oh joy :x

Crispin said:
You'd look like a fool but a warm fool: Heated jacket
I might just pop along to Maplins and have a look :think: I might get one of those for my winter archery.
snow.gif
archery-095.gif

Chas, With your, urm, record of things going bad, electrified jackets and deadly arrows just sounds bad. Please aim south, don't want any arrows flying towards north London by an archer be ing electrocuted ... :shock:

I don't think there will be much electrocution with 6 AA batteries, maybe a little 'tingling' but perhaps we better not go there :whistle:

Back