Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bull Nudge Bar

Umar

Country Flag
uk
Whilst the insurance company are taking the piss to deal with my claim I've been thinking about a bull/nudge bar for my collie and a whole load of other bits that I've been wanting to do. I don't like the usual tube bars and wanted somthing to match the plastic on the bumpers design wise, so I picked this up not not long ago off a toyota surf, usually they come with just the lower part but this has the top A section as well, by no means does this just bolt on it will need A little jiggery pokery :) to make fit, guys what's your opinions in black I don't think it looks that good and am considering going with just the lower part off another surf.

20C6286C-D455-47BD-8373-A568CE7C2DB0_zpsojkctjah.jpg

A6D7B624-17CD-4FDD-8322-E9DD62CE867F_zpsowdbpxfw.jpg

39F87D80-F45E-4071-9730-27644A024C0B_zpsdw4m5ggz.jpg

My first thought was that it didn't look right. I would have to see it in black to judge in that colour but TBH it seems to be a bit small for your truck.

Personally, I don't think it suits the truck... I don't know if it would look better with just the bottom section alone. Just doesn't seem to line up to well.

If I chanced upon that part Umar I'm sure I would take it home and spend hours trying to think of a way to work it into my truck before eventually deciding it adds clutter rather than style , fair play to you for wanting to make it your own though I would suggest mesh behind the bumper and recessed fog lamps might give you the sort of upgrade and personalisation your looking for .

Looks good IMO (maybe better with some matt black colour on it) Spotlights between the A bar may enhance the look as well!

Do prefer the Prado import style, though do appreciate they are like rocking horse do dah to find for sale off a vehicle!! got lucky with finding mine and without the upper portion looks more discreet i reckon ?

Not straightforward to fit on my Colorado, had to manufacture some strong custom made brackets that mount on front chassis towing eye/hook attachments!

...for your perusal.......

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 135
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 110
Back