Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar 2016!

Do you want a 2016 calendar?

• Total voters
And, it arrived today, first day back in the office :dance:

Must say, it's an impressive piece of work! Congrats to Chris, Cris and all those otherwise involved with its production and content. :clap:

A degree of of constraint I see, only one pic of Chris' truck :lol:

All I need to do now is work out how to nail it to the office wall, by some means other than a nail!

Thanks everybody :thumbup:

:dance:

Who wants a fantastic calendar? :D :D :D :romance-hearteyes::romance-hearteyes:I've got 10 calendars left in the second batch - who wants one? (They make for rubbish toilet paper)

I think I have now PMd everyone who asked for one. If you've not heard from me then please PM me and I'll get one in the post for you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice calendar guys, great work by all concerned. :thumbup:

As for 2 photos, I've left it in the office where it will reside, so I have to wait till tomorrow before I can check that out.:think: Typical... :icon-rolleyes:

Young Chris, after scrutiny, you could only be referring to the silhouette on the front cover, second on the left (I presume) judging by the svelte-like figure trying in vain to scramble back to where he just fell from... :whistle: :lol:

I hope I'll get mine before 2017 :)
93ff4d94ebec8f3077a8d8a105df746d.jpg

New ones arrived [emoji1] finally get one on my wall.

They'll be going out tomorrow in the post.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I hope I'll get mine before 2017 :)
Clive's arrived in Romania, Chris' arrived in Australia so yours should be there this week or lost? If you don't get it then let me know and I'll resend it!

I've just dropped the calendars in the post. You should all have them tomorrow.

Karl - you's too :)

Oooo finally got my copy, very nice indeed, thanks to the A-Team for pulling this together

Mine arrived today in France. Looks great, many thanks!

Back