Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar 2016!

Do you want a 2016 calendar?

• Total voters
Unfortunately not mate, not after Santa trialled Australia Post a few years back. Turned out the tinsel all got caught up in the little bike wheels and they had posties falling off their bikes all over the shop. Nothing makes a postie crankier than smashing his sack on the bitumen.
I'll just wait.

Makes me cross my legs just thinking about it……[emoji30]

Got mine as well. Thanks both Crispin and Chris for putting it together and again to Crispin for getting it sent out after my last minute vote :clap: Good work chaps. :thumbup:
Seasons greetings
Ian

Got mine, many thanks guys!

merry xmas and happy new year :)

Got mine as well, thanks chaps it will take pride of place in the kitchen!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mine arrived today as well - Many thanks to Crispin & Chris for putting it together and getting it distributed - a Good Show :thumbup:.

Happy New Year everyone :cool:.

Bob.

Glad you're all getting them and please with them.

To everyone who has PM'd and emailed me about getting one - I'm not ignoring you. :) I've got all your details, will reply soon and get the calendars out as soon as they arrive.

If anyone else wants a wall calendar bedecked with great Land Cruiser pics then please let me know. :)

Very pleased with the calendar, crispin & chris.
count me in for 2017 as well.:icon-cool:
Happy newyear to all!

Yes I'm happy too, here are December 2014 and January 2016 in the Man Cave proudly displaying my 80.
'

Calendars.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you're all getting them and please with them.

To everyone who has PM'd and emailed me about getting one - I'm not ignoring you. :) I've got all your details, will reply soon and get the calendars out as soon as they arrive.

If anyone else wants a wall calendar bedecked with great Land Cruiser pics then please let me know. :)

Yes is the obvious answer (unless it's already in the post). Must say, it looks the business with "note squares" for each date.

Like it, can't wait to get home to receive mine! :dance:

And, it arrived today, first day back in the office :dance:

Must say, it's an impressive piece of work! Congrats to Chris, Cris and all those otherwise involved with its production and content. :clap:

A degree of of constraint I see, only one pic of Chris' truck :lol:

All I need to do now is work out how to nail it to the office wall, by some means other than a nail!

Thanks everybody :thumbup:

Then you need to look closer Clive because there are in fact two images of my truck. Oh yes there is ...

Glad you liked it. You will be in next years because as I understand it, you're running the show.

Then you need to look closer Clive because there are in fact two images of my truck. Oh yes there is ...

Glad you liked it. You will be in next years because as I understand it, you're running the show.

Bu99er, I thought at the time I'm glad it's not me having the responsibility to sort and choose the entries :doh:

As for 2 photos, I've left it in the office where it will reside, so I have to wait till tomorrow before I can check that out.:think:

Typical... :icon-rolleyes:

Hi I have not got mine come on I can not wait from Tony.

Hi I have not got mine come on I can not wait from Tony.

Hi Tony,

PM sent.

I've ordered more - they should be here on Wednesday. If they do then they should be with everyone by the weekend.

Back