Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar 2016!

Do you want a 2016 calendar?

• Total voters
An excellent calendar arrived this morning and I'm Miss January :happy-cheerleaders: (no silly comments please) thanks to Crispin and Chris for all your efforts

Last edited:
Ditto the above (except the bit about being in it). Thanks guys a nice touch. [emoji4]

Mine arrived too, thanks - it looks good.

Mine made it as well, great service. Excellent work guys, your efforts are much appreciated. The wife liked seeing Wanda in print, as well as all the other great photos in there, I've already shown it to today's Christmas visitors!

Crispin - as per my PM, I'll take a second calendar please so that I can have one at work as well. Happy to pay, just let me know how. Cheers.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A thousand apols to those who didn't make it, especially those who sent in originals at my request. There's only 13 slots including the cover and hard choices had to be made on quality, composition, file size and other mumbo jumbo. Question is who's going to collate 2017? This year's theme was essentially Cruisers in their natural habitat. We need a theme for the next one.

This year's theme was essentially Cruisers in their natural habitat. We need a theme for the next one.

Different seasons maybe, or mishaps? I've got a good one. :oops: :laughing-rolling:

Hey Cris sorry.didnt follow on here once I put name down. I replied to the email and asked question about payment. Can you let me know please. No big rush for calendar. Busy time and all that :) thanks

To be fair Chas if that were the theme we could probably dedicate an entire calendar to you! I'd buy one.

Actually I've just had a count up in my head and I could only cover about 7 months, three wheels off, stuck in a mud hole and a few of a certain Toyota dealers wall.

Check out the new sig... Cough. :icon-biggrin:

Check out the new sig... Cough. :icon-biggrin:

Bravo Nick, can't wait till mine arrives.... (won't be at that address till 3 Jan...:confusion-waiting:)

I know I'm not in it so there'll be no disappointments!

It's put a right stupid grin on my face. Only posted the piccy for you Clive. Thanks Chris and Cris.

:D Glad they're all arriving. Hope everyone enjoys them. I think Chris came up with some fabulous options.

Sorry Karl, will answer your email now.

Scott - yup, I'll put you down for another one. I'm off next week so will get some printed and shipped out again. Watch this space :)

Sigh.......waiting for the postie......sigh........ :pray:

You get a postie on Christmas Day Blown? They're keen!!

Back