Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Calendar - 2017

Do you want a calendar

• Total voters
Nice!

I lived at Hermon-y-Glogue, near Crymych for 10 years, a great part of the country.

I go every year with the kids, found a place on cardigan bay without Wi-fi and patchy mobile signal, so the kids will actually talk to me occasionally. go out in the bay on my friend's Rib watching dolphins, make sandcastles they love it.
It's a great drive through from the north too.

Got a few here, some where, ...........
Portugal north of Sines in August

P8211269.JPG
P8211272.JPG

Somewhere along the coast of the bay of Biscay, northern Spain
P8261331.JPG

on the bank of the Danube at Passau in February.
P2131933.JPG

Sad thing about driving a LC is you seldom seem to have a reason to take a photo of it, :)

Now you're getting it. That's a shot right there. Not a Tesco in sight.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This isn't intended for the calendar of course, but it's a nice time of year here at the moment, might take a run out to take some pics, to have a slim chance at Mr October 2017 :lol:

IMG_8681.JPG

N8ce pic Clive but if the golf can get there is the cruiser needed?

So went up to 1400m on Mt Sinaia today, charged camera in hand.

There was no sunshine, but here's some samples with an Autumn theme.

Last years entries were way too impressive, and there's some beauties already posted for 2017, but I live in hope for a (slim) chance at Mr October :lol: :pray:

DSCN0784.JPG
DSCN0805.JPG
DSCN0809.JPG
DSCN0827.JPG
DSCN0833.JPG
DSCN0845.JPG
DSCN0846.JPG
DSCN0849.JPG
DSCN0855.JPG

You do like a full frontal Clive, nip back up the mountain and get some profile shots please. I like the first one emerging from the earth

So went up to 1400m on Mt Sinaia today, charged camera in hand.

There was no sunshine, but here's some samples with an Autumn theme.

Last years entries were way too impressive, and there's some beauties already posted for 2017, but I live in hope for a (slim) chance at Mr October :lol: :pray:

View attachment 108549 View attachment 108551 View attachment 108553 View attachment 108554 View attachment 108555 View attachment 108556 View attachment 108557 View attachment 108558 View attachment 108559

The last shot's the winner for me ..

Nothing so adventurous I'm afraid. Just fishing in the Trossachs Oct'13.....

DSC_5816.JPG DSC_5818.JPG DSC_5820a.jpg

You do like a full frontal Clive, nip back up the mountain and get some profile shots please. I like the first one emerging from the earth

OK, Nick.

Pant, pant...

Just got back...

How's about these with a bit more profile?

DSC05701a.jpg
DSC05755a.jpg
DSC05787a.jpg

Much better Clive. Looks like a fun day out.

Much better Clive. Looks like a fun day out.

It was too Nick, it's only up the road from us (20 mins say) and it's a lovely spot in all seasons.

The forests are great at this time of the year but its always difficult to get it to come across on photos, like it really is.

Back