Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Card trick

the first lot of cards are totally different to the second lot, thats why your card isnt there! :lol:

ben said:
the first lot of cards are totally different to the second lot, thats why your card isnt there! :lol:
Thanks Ben, I just couldn't figure it ouy :thumbup:

Annamarie said:
but how can he know which one you have picked at all
:doh: If all the cards in the second set are different, it makes no difference which one you pick from the first set.

it does because there are six so how does he know which one of the six you have picked

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Annamarie said:
it does because there are six so how does he know which one of the six you have picked
No it doesn't, If all the cards in the second set are different, it makes no difference which one you picked from the first set because it won't be there, what would be impressive is if he turned that card over instead of removing it and it was the one you picked, geddit?

i thought i got this but just went back to watch it again i'm sorry but i am slow because i have learning difficeltys.

how does he know which one to leave out? :oops:

Annamarie said:
i thought i got this but just went back to watch it again i'm sorry but i am slow because i have learning difficeltys. how does he know which one to leave out? :oops:
It makes no difference which card he removes because the one you picked isn't there, have another look at the YouTube video and stop it playing when he shows the first lot of cards and write down what they are, then after he removes one card and turns the remaining ones over stop the video again and compare with the ones he showed you the first time and you will see they are not the ones he showed you first time. :thumbup:

Pick two cards in the first set...That way, one of them would still be there if he only removes one....

All the 1st set of cards disappear and all the 2nd set are different cards.

Back