Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Catch up

Sag

well had a lovely visit today from (@andycruiserguyloms)Andy and his wife to be,was a nice surprise and great catch up,great couple and had a good laugh,il make the brew next time Andy :dizzy: been looking at 80s this afternoon thanks buddy,can't wait for the next catch up.

Living out here, I miss the chance for face-to-face meets, but I've been visited by Chas, Shayne, Mike (ratrace), Ram, and I've had the pleasure to meet a few other members such as Alexy and Tim & Dawn (tkorade) and a few others.

I've also had the chance to meet a few when visiting the UK but time is always too tight.

This forum seems to bring like-minded folks of all ages and backgrounds together, from all around the globe, which is amazing to me, being a bit at the past it end of life and not too familiar with the communication revolution that's making it possible.

Great forum, great members, great trucks, it all helps us through good and bad times.

Living out here, I miss the chance for face-to-face meets, but I've been visited by Chas, Shayne, Mike (ratrace), Ram, and I've had the pleasure to meet a few other members such as Alexy and Tim & Dawn (tkorade) and a few others.

I've also had the chance to meet a few when visiting the UK but time is always too tight.

This forum seems to bring like-minded folks of all ages and backgrounds together, from all around the globe, which is amazing to me, being a bit at the past it end of life and not too familiar with the communication revolution that's making it possible.

Great forum, great members, great trucks, it all helps us through good and bad times.
Get over for the one of the meets Clive. Overland shows coming up.

I will mate, one of these days. My job means only one week off at a time (I'm lying on a beach right now!)
image.jpg

but when I retire in 2 years time (that is going part-time) I've promised myself 2-3 weeks at a time, then I can bring the truck to the UK. It's a 2 week trip minimum with 3-4 days on the road each way.
I'm looking forward to that big time!

Get a flight perhaps Clive. We're an hour from Gatwick and could pick you up. I could take you to the show in the truck but you'd need to see if someone has a spare tent.
Just a thought.

Get a flight perhaps Clive. We're an hour from Gatwick and could pick you up. I could take you to the show in the truck but you'd need to see if someone has a spare tent.
Just a thought.
Good idea Rich.
I'm 45min from East mids so same applies. I'm sure I could set my other roof tent up on the trailer for you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just a thought.

Very kind offer Rich/Karl and much appreciated but for the moment, any time spare is reserved for the family and the September visit of Chas and Shayne and a couple of others, if we're lucky.

Either of fancy a ride out here?

We're languishing on a beach right now, so life can't be bad can it?

Thanks lads!

Very kind offer Rich/Karl and much appreciated but for the moment, any time spare is reserved for the family and the September visit of Chas and Shayne and a couple of others, if we're lucky.

Either of fancy a ride out here?

We're languishing on a beach right now, so life can't be bad can it?

Thanks lads!
Can't argue with that. Family first. Always.

Nothing like making us jealous with that beach photo Clive o_O looks lovely there buddy,it's really over cast here today.

Getting past it? you're still a youngster Clive, wait 'til you get to 73. I'm still going . . . . just about anyway. :)
That beach pic is just making us all jealous, it would be great if you did come over for the Adventure show but as has been said earlier family comes first. love-046.gif

Last edited:
We have spare camping gear for a family of 3 ifor needed.

well had a lovely visit today from (@andycruiserguyloms)Andy and his wife to be,was a nice surprise and great catch up,great couple and had a good laugh,il make the brew next time Andy :dizzy: been looking at 80s this afternoon thanks buddy,can't wait for the next catch up.

Hi Sag, yes matey I was passing by and called in for a catch up. As can be seen by the above posts its a great facet of this club that you always get a welcome where ever you land.
Cheers buddy.

Getting past it? you're still a youngster Clive, wait 'til you get to 73. I'm still going . . . . just about anyway. :)
That beach pic is just making us all jealous, it would be great if you did come over for the Adventure show but as has been said earlier family comes first. View attachment 104969

I promise to wait till I'm 73 Chas, and if I make it, and I'm half as nimble as you are, I'll be very pleased with myself!

And Andy, help find Sag a good 80 soon, strike while the iron's hot I say :lol:

Reactions: Sag
Back