Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cheap Hundy

On 'items specific' he's put the mileage at 610,000....

The wife just said to me buy it so i went to do so but there is no option through eBay you have to contact the seller so there must be a scam or trick as its the first add i have seen where there is no option to buy the item if it is a classified add.

Seems to have gone now, so assume it was a scam.

No, it's still there.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The wife just said to me buy it so i went to do so but there is no option through eBay you have to contact the seller so there must be a scam or trick as its the first add i have seen where there is no option to buy the item if it is a classified add.

Thats quite normal with a classified add.

Yeah, it's fine now, problem was my end. Turned out my ISP has tried to apply router updates this evening...except I'm not using their router. :eusa-naughty:

On a complete tangent - it's always surprised me how much the (folded) 3rd row seats encroach into the load area on a 100. :think:

On the 90/120 these seats sit on top of the wheel arch bump and leave the "flat" load area free. On a 100 the seats seem to stand inside the arches eating into the flat load area?

Really need to take a closer look at a 100 one of these days............ :shifty:

On a complete tangent - it's always surprised me how much the (folded) 3rd row seats encroach into the load area on a 100. ]

Yes they do encroach a great deal. First job I did was take them out. It's cavernous without them.:icon-biggrin:

Andy

I wonder if the phone fell of the hook about 8am :lol:

I hadnt noticed this Chadr, they really do take up a lot of room. good job il be looking for a 120:whistle:

Fortunately on a 100 they're much easier to remove and refit compared to 90s.

Fortunately on a 100 they're much easier to remove and refit compared to 90s.
I thought they would be a problem and was all for removing them and sticking in the loft but they haven't really been in the way except for a few weeks ago when we put 8 bales of straw in, could only get 6 bales in with the 3rd row seats in.

I end up needing to use the 3rd row every few weeks - as a family of 5 we use all the "normal" seating, so if the kids have friends over etc. we'll use the 3rd row when out and about. So they are always in place, as usually I never know in advance when I'm going to need them. Even with them in the folded position, I can still get a MTB plus a children's bike in the back without any hassle.

I've only ever removed the 3rd row and left them at home is when we have gone on holiday and I know they're not going to be used.

Looking at the picture in the 100 advert (and I appreciate it can be deceptive), there hardly seems 1m between the 3rd row seats folded in place. On a 90 (and I assume 120), that width seems considerably more.

One of these days, I'll need to take my rose tinted glasses off and take a proper look round a 100. :think:

I've owned an 80, 90 and a 100, we used to put the 2nd row down on the 80 and all 3 x kids could sleep nicely, in the 100 I think I could.....

Back