Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Clear out time

stumog

Country Flag
england
Morning I am going to have a bit of clear out of items i am not useing or need. I will post pictures up on sunday i expect.

I have a huskey winch i would like to get rid of somebody said they would like it to me before but for the life of me i cant remember who sorry.

Its in working condition has the solinods with it but the cover is missing its the 8000lbs version but these were fitted to the camel 110s when fully loaded. it was the only winch (until godfish) that the owners manual said will run under water.
looking for £200 but would be upen to offers i have a brand new wire and hook if its a good price i will include.

4ft hilift type jack not sure what make but not a cheapy one. £25

I have some storage boxes i want to get rid of as i have to many they have lids and stack i have 6 to sell as i only really need 4 off. offers on them
same as these but with lids not as good a condition though
$_12.JPG

I have a ARB front bumper for a D22 navara i am feed up of tripping over could be modded to fit a 90 not wide enough for a 80 size cruiser offers cheap.

A really dangerous kite buggy 3 wheels no brakes and 40mph down hill cheap

stu

Do you know the rough internal dimensions of the boxes as I may be interested. for shipping things back to SA but they may be too small.

165mm high 375mm wide 565mm long lucky had one near me

they are similar to the wolf box things to be fair. I do have a very big one with no lid you can fit 2 of these on it. i can measure for you if you want?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i will take a photo and you can then make a resonable offer. cheap for a ARB

Could be interested in the winch, let me know when you have the pics up.

Cheers

Richie.

DSC_0099.JPGDSC_0100.JPGDSC_0102.JPGDSC_0103.JPG

I have included another storage box this is uber Heavy duty stacking 100% water tight i have a pair of these and looking for £120 pair.
Arb like Around £175

Did the nettles come as an optional extra with the bumper :wtf:

Thanks for the pics Stu - I would be trying to get it onto Muxley, my 80, but I'm not too bothered about the width - I've seen a few chopped down ARB's on 'MUD that look pretty cool...

Any chance of a pic of it offered up to the front of your 80?

Are you coming along to Lincomb?

Cheers

hi gav
Cant get it and the 80 together very well as its really heavy to move. if your on your own it stays where it lands!! if i remember right its only about 50mm to narrow to be fair i dont think it would take much to fit a 80. I have 2 many bumpers kicking round at the moment and this one is not really for me. i had it on my D22 navara that i sold 3-4 years ago.

not sure about lincomb i am trying but in our situation who knows whats coming my wife is 8 months pregnant and has a bad back so i hope to come but its all going to be last min. if i come i dont mind bring it with me if you have it.

stu

Clikey, that heavy eh... Hey, no worries. I don't want to mess you about when the missus is getting ready for the new arrival :) See how you go in the week Stu...

I'll bell you tomorrow dude :) Just got in from watching the Lion King stage show at the Liverpool Empire... WOW, just wow...

Hi, if the husky is still for sale I'll have it, thanks, Bill Westley

That uber heavy duty box looks really sturdy. Is it galvanized, with stainless locks? Looks like Navy surplus.

And you stay ome with wife - you hear? :eusa-naughty:

Hi, if the husky is still for sale I'll have it, thanks, Bill Westley

hi bill
i am waiting for a form member to let me know if he wants it or not i will keep you informed
stu

Back