Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

colorado clear out

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
I have for sale:

4 x BFG ATs 265 75/16 approx 5 mm of thread. Wear is even on three of them. The fourth is more worn on one side. They have done some 50,000 miles but could do a few more £80 for the lot.

1 x Colorado wheel 5 spoke. Could do with refurbishing. This was my second spare. £30

1 x air filter, 1 x oil filter and 1 x diesel filter for KZJ 95 - Boshi from Milners. These have sat in my spares box for a while. £5

1 x Max Ellery Toyota Prado 1996 - 2006 Manual £10

I also have a normal road tyre 265 70/16 which I think was a Bridgestone - I'll have to pop over to my storage unit to check the make and thread. Almost new £40

Happy to deliver to Lincomb. Otherwise collect from Yorkshire. The manual I can post at cost.

Last edited:
1 x air filter, 1 x oil filter and 1 x diesel filter for KZJ 95 - Boshi from Milners. These have sat in my spares box for a while. £5

1 x Max Ellery Toyota Prado 1996 - 2006 Manual £10

I'll take these if thats OK Reinhard. Lincomb will be fine. I will be there all weekend.

Thanks

Chris

99% sure I will have the alloy wheel as well mate. just need to confirm some other things tomorrow so will let you know asap.

Cheers chris

If the alloy is still available I will take it mate. Bring to lincomb if thats ok.
Cheers
Chris

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, still available. I'll bring it to Lincomb along with the filters and manual.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back